Mastiff’s 360° fixed-position first-person shooter offers white-knuckle arcade-style action SAN FRANCISCO, CA, UNITED STATES, October 16, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Attention, recruits! Video game publisher and developer Mastiff is proud to announce that Heavy Fire: Red Shadow, the next action-packed installment in the Heavy Fire series, is now available for download on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system from Sony, PlayStation®VR for PS4™, and Steam® for Windows PC. Heavy Fire: Red Shadow will be released on the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X on October 19. Additionally, a PS4™ special edition of Heavy Fire: Red Shadow is available exclusively at Walmart for $19.99, and includes the PS VR version of the game at no additional cost – a $9.99 savings! Prepare for battle by watching the Heavy Fire: Red Shadow launch trailer on the Mastiff YouTube channel at youtu.be/RLFlU310BGk. About Heavy Fire: Red Shadow Set in the not-so-distant future, tension between a bold North Korea and the United States have been stretched beyond their breaking point. In Heavy Fire: Red Shadow players lace themselves up in the tattered combat boots of Sgt. Will, who narrowly survived a North Korean missile attack on Guam designed to knock out its… Read full this story
- Hearthstone Expansion "Descent of Dragons" Announced, Coming In December
- Control Update Meant To Fix Performance Out On PS4; Xbox One & PC Soon
- Control (PS4, Xbox One) On Sale For $38 At Amazon
- Sale strikes out 12, Red Sox beat Rays 6-3 (May 13, 2017)
- Rays strike out 16 times in loss to Red Sox
- Control's PS4/Xbox One Performance Issues May Be Fixed In A Future Update
- Red Sox prospect Yoan Moncada has arrived in Boston!
- Cody Allen Thriving in Andrew Miller’s Shadow
- The untold story of 'It's a Long Way to October,' a groundbreaking, forgotten baseball documentary
- Indians hit 3 homers off Porcello, top Red Sox 5-4 in series opener
- 2017 NFL Free Agency: 10 Best Players Still Available
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr., Bo Bichette lead Blue Jays prospects carving own names amid family shadows
Heavy Fire: Red Shadow Now Available on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, and PC; Coming to Xbox One October 19 have 323 words, post on world.einnews.com at October 16, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.