ISIAH THOMAS (AP PHOTO) NBA Hall of Famer Isiah Thomas sprayed champagne around the Detroit Pistons’ locker room after he led the “Bad Boys” to back-to-back championships in 1989 and 1990. “My earliest experience with champagne was having it poured over my head,” said Thomas. “It wasn’t until then that I discovered I love drinking it.” As the Chairman/CEO of his ISIAH International, LLC, his company is the exclusive United States importer of the Cheurlin Champagne brand. ISIAH THOMAS, with his new Cheurlin Champagne brand. “I am the largest African American importer of champagne in the world and I am the largest African American importer of champagne in France,” said Thomas. “It has really been word of mouth, because once people taste Cheurlin Champagne, they come back wanting more. The demand is there.” “When I was growing up on the West Side of Chicago, there were many days we had no food, no gas, no lights…I had to get up at 4 a.m. to catch two buses and walk one mile to get to St. Joseph High School.” Share Thomas was in Pittsburgh promoting his new champagne line, Oct. 9 at the Fine Wine and Good Spirits store on Centre… Read full this story
- Bob Knight to make long-awaited return to Assembly Hall at Indiana on Saturday, per report
- Bob Knight makes long-awaited return to Assembly Hall at Indiana after 20 years away
- Legendary coach Bob Knight to make long-awaited return to Indiana on Saturday, per report
- Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs charge back to beat San Francisco 49ers 31-20 to secure their first championship in 50 YEARS as QB Patrick Mahomes earns MVP honors by throwing two late touchdown passes following a pair of costly interceptions
- FMIA—Patrick Mahomes Reflects on LIV Turnaround By Following Dad’s Advice: ‘It’s All About The Next Pitch’
Isiah Thomas is still poppin’ bottles (Courier interview with the NBA Hall of Famer) have 301 words, post on newpittsburghcourieronline.com at October 26, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.