EAST HAVEN and MILFORD, Conn. (WTNH) – After unprecedented damage in the southeast from Hurricane Michael, News 8 has teamed up with the American Red Cross and the Shop Rite stores in East Haven and Milford to help raise funds for disaster relief.On Friday, October 19, stop by either the Shop Rite of East Haven, located at 745 Foxon Road, or the Shop Rite of Milford, located at 935 Boston Post Road, anytime between 9:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. to make a donation to the American Red Cross. Those funds will go directly to assist families impacted by Hurricane Michael.News 8’s Kent Pierce and Bob Wilson will be reporting live from the event throughout the day, with other News 8 personalities stopping by both locations to say hello and collect donations. Cash and check donations can be made right there on site.Can’t make it Friday? You can help out online right here, right now.
- 'We Paid For It': GOP Senator, Fox News Host Demand Biden Restart Border Wall Construction
- Bhutan begins biggest vaccination drive against COVID-19
- Thrills return to Canada’s Wonderland as drive-thru COVID-19 vaccine clinic begins, but supply issues lead to change of plans
- Thailand News Today | Protest update, Samui wants cheap flights, Isaan croc hunters | October 19
- China to host COP15 meeting on biodiversity in October
- Oti Mabuse, Ant and Dec among stars in Bridget Jones parody for Comic Relief
- Covid-19 UPDATE: Friday, July 10
- Linda Perry’s Rock ‘N’ Relief 2-Day Drive-Thru Concert Event and Live Stream Benefits Core Response
- ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand’ Lands On ITunes & Sets Global Airdates – Update
- Michael Savage Warns of Civil War — ‘You Should Be Very Frightened’
- $35 Million In Federal COVID-19 Relief Coming To Aid Of New Jersey Bars, Restaurants
- Justin Bieber's fans think he needs a wee as he 'touches privates' on Comic Relief
News 8 hosts Hurricane Michael relief drives this Friday, October 19 have 294 words, post on www.wtnh.com at October 15, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.