|“Duong Kach Menh” (Revolutionary Path), a book written by late President Ho Chi Minh, has recently been translated into Italian and published in the European country.|
Lee Jang-kyu, a Korean national who is studying a doctorate degree in France, discovered the document at the Achieves Nationales d’Outre-Mer (ANOM) library on French overseas territories.
The document said in the 1920s when Ho Chi Minh was in Paris to prepare for an independence movement in Vietnam, he met with members of the then RoK provisional government.
It noted that French police considered understanding publications compiled by RoK nationals a way to deal with Ho Chi Minh’s activities, as the man was closely following methods employed by Korean nationalists to fight Japan.
The document said Ho Chi Minh examined all RoK publications published in the US.
Kim Yong-rae said it is a valuable document written by a French intelligence agent on Ho Chi Minh’s moves.
- Close ties undo 'Judge Sue:' City gets venue changed in $1M slip-&-fall case
- Al Qaeda big held at Guantanimo had close ties to Osama Bin Laden
- CLOSE TIES RAISED FBI RED FLAGS
- Artist behind iconic Obama campaign 'Hope' poster says President is ‘not even close’ to living up to ideals
- President Bush gets up close on tour of Midwest flood damage
- Donald Trump for President 2012? Billionaire is close second behind Romney in New Hampshire: poll
- HIT MAN SINGING FBI SONG. Sez agent closely tied to 1992 slaying of mob rival
- President Bush, Democrats getting close on $15B loan plan for automakers
- Korean firms seek business opportunities in Vietnam
- Father of Korean Air 'nut rage' heiress dies - boosting share prices
- White Nationalist Who Threatened Stacey Abrams' Campaign Poses for Picture with Brian Kemp
- Trump raised Biden with China President Xi in June call housed in highly secure server