Imagine finding out your estranged spouse put your house up for sale without telling you, and if not for a friend’s phone call … you’d never know it — well that’s exactly what happened to Danielle Staub . Sources tell TMZ … the ‘ Real Housewives of New Jerse y ‘ star found out about the listing first thing Thursday morning when a friend called her. We’re told Marty Caffrey , Danielle’s estranged husband, is listing their NJ mansion for over $2 million. We’re told Danielle started crying when she got the news. That’s totally understandable because Danielle currently lives there with her youngest daughter! We’re told she called Marty to hear it from the horse’s mouth, and then called her lawyer to see if she can block the sale. Danielle and Marty are going through a messy divorce, but they’ve been sharing the mansion since the split. Yes, it’s 7,500 square feet, but it’s still uncomfortable. We’re told Danielle feels like she has to close her doors. The brick colonial was built in 1950 and boasts 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and 10-foot ceilings. Great buy for someone, but meanwhile … Danielle’s screwed. Her rep tells us, "This is yet… Read full this story
- Teresa Giudice reportedly admitted that she'll leave her husband if he gets deported
- Teresa Giudice confirmed that she'll split from husband Joe if he's deported: 'I'm not doing it'
- Estranged wife of Jessie Wallace’s new lover reveals they are STILL married and he walked out on her just days before Christmas
- Coronation Street’s Daniel finds Tracy in his house after boozy stag do
- EastEnders spoilers: Hayley Slater’s pregnancy revealed as Stacey Fowler panics husband Martin is the father
- Portsmouth couple trying to lift up their neighborhood, one old home at a time
- Portsmouth couple trying to lift their neighborhood, one old home at a time
- San Antonio teen learns his fate in deadly home invasion case
- 'The Bachelorette' Finale: JoJo Engaged, Runner Up Left Shocked and "Blindsided"
- Joanna Gaines revealed the 'core question' she and husband Chip always come back to
- Rent control: What we can learn from Berkeley and Santa Monica
- How losing her husband to cancer emboldened Katie Couric to take action
Danielle Staub Blindsided to Learn Estranged Husband Put Their Home Up for Sale have 363 words, post on www.tmz.com at November 8, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.