FIONA Dunlop is a British food and travel writer, blogger and photographer who has globe-trotted for decades from successive bases in Paris and London. Andalucía has long been a much loved destination where she often retreats to her house amid the olive groves. After writing travel-guides and features on art, design and travel, her passion for food gained the upper hand. The publication of New Tapas (2002) followed, then The North African Kitchen (Medina Kitchen) and Mexican Modern (Viva la Revolucion!). As well as contributing to the national press (FT, Telegraph, Independent, Guardian) and magazines, she has authored National Geographic’s guides to Spain and Portugal and worked as a guest lecturer on their expeditions. Her latest book, Andaluz: A Food Journey through Southern Spain, contains 304 pages of recipes, flashes of landscapes, life and people across Andalucia. The book is available on Amazon now. Read an introductory chapter, which chronicles Fiona’s love affair with Andalucia here, ahead of the publication of exclusive recipes from the book in the next issue of the Olive Press on Wednesday: 3. ANDALUCIA & ME The first time I ever sighted Andalucía was back in the 1970s. As you did in that free-thinking, free-moving, post-hippie era, I… Read full this story
- BBQ by the book: Summer's best grilling guides
- I'm Claire Lower, Lifehacker Food Editor, and This Is How I Work
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Tiffany's! Hepburn's son shares secrets of mom's life in kitchen in book 'Audrey at Home'
- Jessica Seinfeld's recipes stir up plagiarism accusations
- Every angle of New York City is covered in these new books
- StarChefs.com is the site for top toques - and their most dedicated fans
- Cheese course 101
- How to work fewer hours and get more done (yes, it's possible)
- Top city break destinations for a long weekend on a budget
- THE SIMPLE LIFE. Give your place a new lease on light by following this designer's tenets.
- New York Today: Free and Cheap Events, May 18 2011
- Letter to a Young Contributor
MUST READ: First look at Andalucia recipe book by famed British food writer Fiona Dunlop have 327 words, post on www.theolivepress.es at November 5, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.