Professional agitator and MSNBC host Al Sharpton, is criticizing rapper Travis Scott for accepting an offer to perform at the upcoming Super Bowl. While other performers have agreed to an informal boycott of the league over Colin Kaepernick. The stringer cameras for TMZ caught up with Sharpton who criticized Scott for somehow wanting it “both ways,” HotNewHipHop reported.“I think anyone that goes into the halftime show is in effect directly violating those that want to raise the question that the NFL should come to terms with what they have done and continue to do to Colin Kaepernick and those that protest on criminal justice issues,” Sharpton said. “You can’t tell people to stand for those that take a knee and don’t go to the games and then say, ‘But somebody ought to perform there and entertain.’ You’re drawing TV viewers, you’re bringing supporters, and I think that you can’t have it both ways,” the Tawana Brawley scandalmonger added. To date, Travis Scott is the only performer willing to join Maroon 5 to play for the upcoming Super Bowl halftime show after a growing list of black performers publicly announced that they would never accept an invitation to play as long… Read full this story
- Time for a true American icon to be invited to the Super Bowl halftime stage: Weird Al Yankovic
- Sorry, Change.org guy, but Weird Al Yankovic performing at Super Bowl halftime show was OUR idea!
- Will Bruno Mars 'wow' with Super Bowl halftime show?
- Missy Elliott amused by ‘kids’ who think she’s a ‘new artist’ after Super Bowl halftime performance
- Daily News sports reporter takes his pitch for a Weird Al Yankovic Super Bowl halftime to TMZ Live
- 4 lessons for Lady Gaga before her Super Bowl halftime show
- 2013 Super Bowl halftime show will have new sponsor as Bridgestone Tires punts agreement
- During NFL Week 2, Mike Francesa takes on Bruno Mars at the Super Bowl halftime show
- Katy Perry talks Super Bowl halftime show, says her female anthems make her ideal choice to perform
- Rudy Giuliani says Bill de Blasio made 'big mistake' letting Rev. Al Sharpton rip NYPD at City Hall roundtable
- Review: Beyonce upstages Coldplay in Super Bowl halftime show
- Super Bowl halftime star Beyonce is on track to rule pop culture in 2013
Al Sharpton Rips Rapper Travis Scott for Accepting Super Bowl Halftime Gig have 377 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 23, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.