Professional agitator and MSNBC host Al Sharpton, is criticizing rapper Travis Scott for accepting an offer to perform at the upcoming Super Bowl. While other performers have agreed to an informal boycott of the league over Colin Kaepernick. The stringer cameras for TMZ caught up with Sharpton who criticized Scott for somehow wanting it “both ways,” HotNewHipHop reported.“I think anyone that goes into the halftime show is in effect directly violating those that want to raise the question that the NFL should come to terms with what they have done and continue to do to Colin Kaepernick and those that protest on criminal justice issues,” Sharpton said. “You can’t tell people to stand for those that take a knee and don’t go to the games and then say, ‘But somebody ought to perform there and entertain.’ You’re drawing TV viewers, you’re bringing supporters, and I think that you can’t have it both ways,” the Tawana Brawley scandalmonger added. To date, Travis Scott is the only performer willing to join Maroon 5 to play for the upcoming Super Bowl halftime show after a growing list of black performers publicly announced that they would never accept an invitation to play as long… Read full this story
- Maroon 5’s Super Bowl Halftime Gig Is a Slap in the Face to Hip-Hop
- Ricky Martin teases he may join Latin superstars Jennifer Lopez and Shakira for Super Bowl halftime show in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez: Super Bowl halftime show will highlight 'worth and value' of Latinos in America
- Cardi B declined offer to perform at Super Bowl halftime with "mixed feelings"
- Maroon 5 didn't take a knee at the Super Bowl Halftime Show, but there was a
- Boobs, Beyoncé, & Brass Bands: The Evolution of the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Lady Gaga’s Super Gay Super Bowl Halftime Show Came When We Needed It Most
- Bruno Mars Super Bowl Halftime Show Review: Strange (Blood Sugar Sex) Magic
- Justin Timberlake’s Botched Super Bowl Halftime Show Return Not Princely – Review
- Justin Timberlake’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Was a Total Disaster
- ‘Katy Perry: Making Of The Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show’ Trailer: What 118.5 Million Viewers Didn’t See
- Maroon 5’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Was Just as Mind-Numbingly Dull as You Feared
Al Sharpton Rips Rapper Travis Scott for Accepting Super Bowl Halftime Gig have 369 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 23, 2018. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.