Today is the first day of our lord’s year of 2019, and it’s customary to post one’s resolutions for the new year. However, I don’t have any resolutions for myself, so I’m going to instead demand resolutions from the universe. I can’t, wouldn’t, and won’t predict what’s going to happen in 2019, but I can sure make some wishes! And here are the 10 things I really hope to happen in 2019: 1) Iran joining FATF. FATF is the Financial Action Task Force, an international organization focusing on combating money laundering. FATF can blacklist nations, which would effectively cut them off from the banking system in the world. Back in 2016 Iran and North Korea were blacklisted. Since then, Rouhani’s government has been trying to get out of the blacklist and join FATF as a member state. To do so, Iran needs to pass four sets of laws. Iran has passed, so far, three of them, and the last one is caught in a limbo: parliament has passed it, the administration supports it, but the Guardian Council, the unelected body with the power to veto all laws, has vetoed it. Now the law should go to the Expediency Council, and there… Read full this story
- The 2019 Acura NSX Absolutely Rips
- The 10 Best Deals of October 14, 2019
- The 10 Best Deals of October 10, 2019
- How to Understand the Daytona 500 and NASCAR in 2019
- Is It Worth Being A Good Person In 2019 America?
- Federal party leaders address election's negativity, divisiveness
- Kirk Cousins Isn’t Worth A Shit
- Shut Up With "LETTT’SSSS GOOOOOOO" Already
- Who Is The Most Famous Person Ever?
- The Onside Kick Is Dead. Here’s How To Fix It.
- NYT Boosts Investors’ Campaign for More Immigrant Workers, Consumers
- Kentucky Blues: House’s Outsourcing Bill Threatens McConnell’s Home State, Senate Majority
10 Things I Want in 2019 have 297 words, post on www.patheos.com at January 2, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.