Even with Netflix’s recommendation algorithm steadily serving you new movies, new TV shows and original programming tailored to your binging habits, the streaming service’s firehose of content makes what’s coming and going difficult to parse. That’s why we break down each month’s additions with a spotlight on what to keep on your radar. Netflix’s own “new releases” category is an info dump. Consider us a picture-in-picture talking head, screaming recommendations at the screen. Available Feb. 1 About a BoyAmerican PieAmerican Pie 2American WeddingAs Good as It GetsBilly Elliot Dear Ex (Netflix Film) From Netflix: When Sanlian’s ex-husband passes away, she discovers he has altered his insurance policy, cutting out their son in favor of a stranger named Jay. Outraged, Sanlian decides that she and her son will confront Jay, but Jay proves equal to her scheme. However, when her son unexpectedly moves in with Jay, she is forced to reassess her relationship with them both. Final Destination Free Rein: Valentine’s Day (Netflix Original) From Netflix: Zoe and the gang plan a girls only Galantine’s adventure. But when they set out to find the mysterious Maid’s Stone it soon becomes clear they’re not the only ones on the trail. As they… Read full this story
- Janhvi Kapoor, Vijay Deverakonda to Come Together for Puri Jagannadh's Next?
- New Netflix horror Locke & Key sends fans wild with first look at demon-occupied house
- With ‘The Irishman,’ Netflix Looks to Catch Up on Studio Oscar Tally
- Netflix Releases First Trailer for To All the Boys I've Loved Before Sequel
- Netflix 2020 shows release dates: What we know so far
- A New Star Wars Game Show Is Coming To Disney Plus
- Star Wars Timeline: Chronological Order For All Disney Plus Movies & TV Shows
- J.J. Abrams’ The Cloverfield Paradox is now available on Netflix
- ’s Netflix series plays like a long-winded “X-Men-llennials”
- 2010s Recap, Part 2: We’ve Come Too Far to Give Up Who We Are
- To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You Trailer Locks Lara Jean in a Love Triangle
- 9 Movie Sequels You Didn't Realize Were in the Works
Every movie and show coming to Netflix in February have 349 words, post on www.polygon.com at January 23, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.