Technology changing PH financial landscapeLarge stacks of paper, multi-person committees, and thousand-strong physical branch networks – these are the current hallmarks of the Philippine financial landscape. All that paperwork, people, and concrete and yet potential applicants still take more than 30 days to get financing and small business owners still need to put up his or her property as collateral. What can be done to improve financial inclusion and the financial landscape in the Philippines? By embracing the power of technology, First Circle is providing non-collateral business loans to small and medium business owners in as quick as 5 business days. Technology has enabled the company to serve hundreds of SMEs throughout the country through the following means: Nationwide reach Services at the fingertips Tailor-fit productsFaster processing time As more and more financial institutions include technology into their services, Philippine business owners and Filipinos in general can expect to see a different financial environment in the near term. Convenience, speed, and personalization will become integral parts of local financial services and will improve the lives of Filipinos.* * * Jaime Zulueta is a firm believer of the usage of technology to improve lives. He is the Credit Operations Manager of… Read full this story
- New Technologies Change Things
- Technology, Change And Process Capabilities
- Do You Really Want to Change Your Financial Future?
- Insider Secrets To Get A Connecticut College To Change Your Financial Aid Award Offer Letter
- Online Debt Management - A Technological Panacea For Financial Burdens
- American Cash Advance - Changing America Financially
- Roller Shades and Their Technological Changes
- Attracting Abundance With EFT - Change Your Financial Destiny Now!
- Landscape Lighting - Making The Grade
- Stress Management - A Critical Factor of Successful Corporate Change
- Managing Change - Challenges, Processes and Strategies
- Strategies For Managing Change - Use Your Walls
Technology changing PH financial landscape have 287 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at January 12, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.