Sales Chicago-based investor Pearlmark has purchased Pleasant Creek, a 159-unit apartment property located on Pleasant Run Road in Lancaster. The apartment property is 98 percent leased. Pearlmark partnered on the acquisition with principals of Sinatra & Co. Real Estate, a Buffalo-based real estate investment, development and management firm. Marcus & Millichap arranged the sale by NAPA Ventures and financing was provided by Greystone. An investor purchased a 5,600-square foot office building at 3712 Old Denton Road in Carrollton. The vacant property will be divided for new tenants. Younger Partners’ Carter T. Crow and Shawn Street brokered the sale by V-AID Group Inc.ML Capital Ltd. has sold a 67,200-square-foot, 4-building warehouse project on 3.96 acres at 11455 Newkirk St. in Dallas, to Concord-Newkirk LP. Brian Pafford and Jason Finch of Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services brokered the sale.An investor has purchased the Prospect Avenue Apartments, a 20-unit multifamily property on Prospect near Lakewood shopping center in East Dallas. Built in 1945, the property was totally remodeled last year. Greysteel’s Doug Banerjee, Boyan Radic, Andrew Mueller, Andrew Hanson, Scott Simon and Jack Stone arranged the sale.Texas-based Multifamily Property Group purchased Smith Creek, a 192-unit multifamily community located just off Loop 12 Walton Walker… Read full this story
- Trade back from 11 is real option for Dolphins — and here's a top target if they do
- MLS transaction tracker: All of the latest trades and transfers across the league
- MLS transaction tracker: All of the latest trades and transfers across Major League Soccer
- Grizzlies, TWolves look to get back in win column (Feb 04, 2017)
- Suffolk selects $1B sports arena proposal for Ronkonkoma site
- 'Frustrated' Derek Jeter on Miami Marlins' rough start to 2018: 'I have no patience'
- The Art of the Hail Mary: Why Rodgers is so successful with NFL’s most improbable play
- Dare to dream: Saquon Barkley in a Dolphins uniform. Stranger things have happened
- How Andrew Miller reinvented himself and the role of the October reliever
- Tax experts warn fantasy sports winners
- Luke Falk and the Air Raid Conundrum
- The White Sox ballpark in Chicago that never was and could have changed history
Top D-FW commercial real estate transactions for week of Feb. 15 include Greystone, Greysteel, JLL have 337 words, post on www.dallasnews.com at February 15, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.