Late Love Island star Mike Thalassitis’ Essex restaurant The Skillet will still be opened as planned, co-bosses confirmed on Instagram on Saturday. The star was found dead in a woodland near his Edmonton home last weekend aged 26 as it came to light that he was suffering depression and financial troubles. His business partner Scott Neilson took to the photosharing site to share a statement reading: ‘Just to address all the speculation… Shock: Late Love Island star Mike Thalassitis’ Essex restaurant The Skillet will still be opened as planned, co-bosses confirmed on Instagram on Saturday ‘I would like to make it clear that we will be opening The Skillet when it is ready, it has been a tough week trying to continue to sort things out. ‘However, Mike would’ve wanted this cafe to open, he spent everyday for the past couple of months working hard to make this place a success so we are pulling together to get this ready for everyone and especially for Mike. ‘Can’t wait to share it with you all, and I will announce the date of the opening shortly’. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next TOWIE’s Chloe Meadows shows off her midriff in a scanty crop…… Read full this story
- 'I ended up watching Love Island in a psychiatric hospital': Niall Aslam reveals he had to leave the show after suffering from stress-induced psychosis and hallucinations
- Love Island's Megan Barton Hanson bares all in the name of art as she gets a mould of her breasts and vagina
- EXCLUSIVE 'They say I don't represent them anymore': Alexandra Cane reveals she is now trolled for no longer being the 'curvy' Love Islander after slimming to a size 6
- Caroline Flack, former 'Love Island' host, killed herself amid 'distress' ahead of trial, coroner says
- Prince William calls Dame Barbara Windsor a 'true national treasure' as he hails EastEnders and Carry On icon in moving speech to Christmas pantomime audience after her death aged 83
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 26
- 'Be f***ing kind!' Georgia Harrison sends defiant message to trolls 'who love to bring people down' as she shares sizzling topless snap
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 15
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 19
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 20
- Celebrity chef Yotam Ottolenghi claims takings at his London restaurants have plunged by 90% in a year and reveals curfew and Tier 2 'left him begging to be shutdown'
- Four guilty over deaths of 39 Vietnamese migrants
Love Island's Mike Thalassitis' Essex restaurant WILL open as planned following his death aged 26... as his business partner insists 'he would've wanted the place to be a success' have 397 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 23, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.