Learn these common missteps before you post that rental listing. Joe Edgar Published 10:30 am EDT, Friday, April 12, 2019 Photo: Busà Photography | Getty Image Photo: Busà Photography | Getty Image Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Busà Photography | Getty Image 5 Real Estate Mistakes That Could Make You Lose Money 1 / 1 Back to Gallery On the surface, real estate investing seems so easy. Passive income, property appreciation, tax benefits and more. What’s not to like? But the reality of life as a landlord isn’t so rosy. It’s hard work. It takes time, research and careful study to understand the business. It’s far easier to lose money on rental property than to make money. In fact, anyone can do it! All it takes is some shortsighted business moves, inexperience, and greed, and you, too, can lose thousands on an investment property. Of course, no one sets out to lose money. But having some guideposts about what you’re doing really helps. So here are the five most common mistakes people should avoid when getting into the rental property business. 1. Looking for a home instead of an investment property Shopping for property… Read full this story
- Stop wasting money on insulin and medications… civil servant gives away totally natural solution that Reverse Type 2 Diabetes, Normalizes blood sugar levels within few weeks!
- Sears is Among the Companies That Likely Won't See 2019
- How Wall Street Bought Toys ‘R’ Us And Left 30,000 People Without Jobs
- Weekly Horoscope: 20 Oct To 26 Oct
- All 169
- Abhinand Basavaraj: Optimising the power of compounding for consistent profits
- Watch, skip, or binge:
- The Dirty Mind and Lonely Heart of John Mayer
- Fraud in the Family
- “You’re Licked Before You Begin, But You Begin Anyway.”
- The Best Horror Movies of 2019 (So Far)
- Say No to High Blood Sugar… Former Diabetic Patient Explains Natural Herbal Solution to Reverse Diabetes and Lowering Blood Sugar Level in shortest time Possible
5 Real Estate Mistakes That Could Make You Lose Money have 311 words, post on www.ctpost.com at April 12, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.