Vladimir Kravtsov GRODNO, 18 April (BelTA) – Four investment projects with the Chinese capital are being implemented in Grodno Oblast, Grodno Oblast Governor Vladimir Kravtsov told Chinese journalists on 18 April, BelTA has learned.A company from China has purchased a 16-storey building of the former Grodno Hotel. It is currently under reconstruction. The project envisages a new hotel, a restaurant, trading area and offices. A Chinese resident has been registered with the FEZ Grodnoinvest. The Chinese company plans to implement an investment project in logistics. This is one of the most promising areas of cooperation, the governor said.A center of traditional Chinese medicine and a trade and exhibition center have been opened in Grodno. The projects are implemented jointly with the partners from Chinese province Gansu which signed a twinning agreement with Grodno Oblast.“China has recently become an important trade and economic partner for the region. We have big plans for cooperation. In 2018, the trade totaled nearly $200 million. Perhaps, the figure is not very big. However, it increases every year. More companies of Grodno Oblast have been establishing ties with Chinese partners,” Vladimir Kravtsov said. He stressed that the parties have been developing relations in education, culture and… Read full this story
- Belarus' Grodno Oblast to expand cooperation with Poland in logistics, tourism
- Some 474 investment projects worth US$1.6 bln under way in Ukraine's agriculture
- China shifts investment focus from North America to Europe
- China to invest in construction of new State House and Ministry of Finance
- Belarusian Brest, Dutch Coevorden to implement logistics project
- Uzavtosanoat to allocate almost $ 300 million for investment projects
- Blockchain Hailed as Next Frontier in China
- IMF Sounds Alarm on Rising Debt of State Infrastructure Projects
- China's Vast Intercontinental Building Plan Is Gaining Momentum
- Tunisia signs agreement with China for new 'silk road'
- China set to fully control Portugal's power grid amid Europe's inertia
- China Turns TVs and Mobile Phones in Villages Into Surveillance Terminals
China implements 4 investment projects in Grodno Oblast have 307 words, post on eng.belta.by at April 18, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.