Fort Worth’s Crescent Real Estate LLC is part of a team that’s announced plans for a 721-room hotel project next to Nashville’s convention center. Crescent, Starwood Capital Group and High Street Real Estate Partners said they will build two hotel towers joined by a 4-story lobby and conference center building on 1.3 acres next to Nashville’s Music City Center convention complex.Groundbreaking for the project is scheduled in the next few months.The planned development will include a 30-story The new hotels are just across the street from the $625 million, 2.1-million-square-foot Music City Center convention center.”We are excited to invest alongside our partners in Nashville, one of the most vibrant hotel markets in America with diverse and rapidly growing demand drivers. We believe the 1 Hotel fits incredibly well in a high-rated market with limited product differentiation,” Barry Sternlicht, CEO of Starwood Capital, said in a statement.Nashville draws more than 15 million visitors a year and is one of the country’s top hotel markets. Crescent Real Estate owns Dallas’ landmark Crescent Court Hotel in Uptown and built the luxury Ritz-Carlton Dallas next door.
- Airbnb leads $160 million investment in real estate and hospitality startup Lyric
- Airbnb leads $150 million investment in real estate and hospitality startup Lyric
- Crowdfunding site Indiegogo expands into real estate cryptocurrency with St. Regis Aspen Resort
- MIPIM Asia Awards 2019 Unveiling APAC's most outstanding real estate projects
- Compass nabs $400M, valuing the real estate technology startup at $4.4B
- Ribbon, backed by Trulia co-founder, raises $225M to be the ‘credit card swipe’ for real estate
- Real estate investment platform CrowdStreet raises $8M to develop new products and services
- Ex-Microsoft managers launch Opportunity Zone fund, courting tech investors for real estate projects in low-income neighborhoods
- What's For Lease In Sugar Land: Find Your New Home In 2019
- Pritkzers Purchase $12.1 Million Equestrian Estate In Florida
- Airbnb Is Opening an Apartment-Style Hotel at Rockefeller Plaza, If You're Really Rich or Something
- Trump's Inaugural Fund Spent More Than $1.5 Million at Trump International Hotel: Report
Fort Worth's Crescent Real Estate partners on new Nashville convention hotel have 323 words, post on www.dallasnews.com at April 2, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.