Former Vice President Joe Biden, who is reportedly in the final stages of announcing a White House bid, leads all Democratic presidential candidates in support among likely caucus-goers in Iowa, according to a new poll. Biden is trailed by Sen. Bernie Sanders and South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg. In the survey, conducted by Monmouth University, Biden leads a field of 24 announced and potential Democratic presidential candidates with 27 percent support among Iowa voters likely to attend the state’s Democratic caucuses, which will take place in February 2020. The former Vice President and longtime Delaware senator leads Sanders, who is backed by 16 percent of the potential caucus-goers; Buttigieg, supported by 9 percent of likely voters; Sens. Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren, who both enjoy 7 percent support from surveyed voters; and former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke, backed by 6 percent of likely voters. Who’s running for president? The 2020 Contenders The rest of the presidential candidates and potential contenders — including Sens. Amy Klobuchar, Cory Booker and Kirsten Gillibrand — all polled below 5 percent in support among likely Iowa voters. The surveyed voters picked Biden, Harris and Warren as their top three second choices. The poll also asked… Read full this story
- Now the campaign really begins: Donald Trump heads to New Hampshire for airport rally after White House RNC speech calling Joe Biden a Trojan horse for anarchy - as Democratic rival says he will hit the road 'safely' too
- Joe Biden’s Lead Over President Trump Shrinks To 4-Points In Latest Pennsylvania Poll
- ‘Deplorable’: Joe Biden Chides Trump over ‘The Atlantic’ Story
- ‘We’re Tired Of The Lies’: Joe Biden Supporters Gather In Latrobe During President Donald Trump’s Rally
- President Trump Critical Of Joe Biden After Announcement Of Planned Visit To Southwestern Pa.
- Joe Biden says will campaign in person in US battleground states
- Bernie Sanders Accuses President Trump of Inciting Violence Across the Country
- Bernie Sanders: Ban Officers from Using Tear Gas, Pepper Spray, and Rubber Bullets
- Nancy Pelosi doubles down on her advice that Joe Biden NOT debate Donald Trump: 'Why waste everybody's time listening to what he has to say?'
- Joe Biden Blames President Trump For Nationwide Violence In Pittsburgh Speech
- Bloomberg-Funded Group: Trump May Win Election Night, But Joe Biden Will Win Days Later Due to Mail-in Votes
- Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden To Make Visit To Pittsburgh
Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Pete Buttigieg lead 2020 Democrats in new Iowa poll have 383 words, post on www.cbsnews.com at April 11, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.