We’re less than two months away from E3 2019, and Microsoft has been teasing that this year’s event will be a big one for Xbox. With the show quickly approaching, the company has announced the date and time of its annual E3 briefing, and like past years, it’s set for the Sunday just before the expo proper begins.This year’s E3 Xbox One briefing takes place on Sunday, June 9, at 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET. Beyond that, Microsoft hasn’t shared any further details about the presentation, but Major Nelson touted that this year’s show will be the company’s “biggest E3 presence ever” between the briefing and its various fan events. As usual, the presentation will be broadcast online via Mixer, Microsoft’s website, and other streaming platforms.Ever since Sony confirmed it won’t have a presence at this year’s E3–the first time it’s skipped the show since entering the console space in the mid-’90s–Microsoft has been teasing that it has big plans for the event. Head of Xbox Phil Spencer said the company’s showing at this year’s expo will be “as big” as it’s ever been for Xbox.”There was some news about E3 back in the fall,” Spencer said, presumably… Read full this story
- Microsoft unveils 'Project Scarlett' console FOUR TIMES more powerful than the Xbox One X with 'resolution and frame rates never seen before'
- It Took Six Minutes For E3's First Battle Royale Announcement
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2019: Date, time, Shubh Muhurat, facts and importance of the festival
- Rath Yatra 2019: Date, Time, History, Rituals And Significance
- Kartik Purnima 2019 Date, Time, & Significance
- E3 2019 conference schedule guide: All E3 conference times, stream links and games we know about so far
- E3 2019: Everything You Missed
- Pre-E3 2019 Week Recap: This Week's Schedule And Biggest News
- 3 Ways Xbox Can Win Over PC Gamers at E3 2019
- Microsoft: Xbox One sales double in US following Kinect unbundling
- E3 2019: Jedi Fallen Order's "Thoughtful" Lightsaber Combat Kind Of Looks Like Sekiro
- Marvel's Avengers Game Teaser Announces Epic Square Enix Reveal at E3 2019
Microsoft's Xbox E3 2019 Briefing Date And Time Announced have 340 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 19, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.