Download logo Ms Jane Marriott OBE has been appointed British High Commissioner to the Republic of Kenya in succession to Mr Nic Hailey. Ms Marriott will take up her appointment in summer 2019. CURRICULUM VITAE Full name: Jane Marriott 2016 to 2019 – FCO/Home Office, Director, Joint International Counter-Terrorism Unit 2015 to 2016 – FCO, Additional Director, Middle East and North Africa Directorate 2013 to 2015 – Yemen, Her Majesty’s Ambassador 2012 – National Security Council, Deputy Director, Americas, Middle East and Africa 2010 to 2011 – Tehran, Chargé d’Affaires and Deputy Head of Mission 2009 – Roles as Senior Political Advisor to US Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan Richard Holbrooke in Washington, and as Chief Speechwriter to the Secretary of State for Defence in London 2006 to 2009 – Roles as Deputy Head of Afghanistan Group in London and in the US CENTCOM Assessment Team under General Petraeus in Washington 2005 to 2006 – Baghdad, Counsellor (Political-Military and Economic) 2004 to 2005 – FCO, Team Leader (Political-Military) and acting Deputy Head, Iraq Policy Unit 2004 – Kabul, Political Advisor to the Combined Coalition Forces 2003 to 2004 – Al Amara (Iraq), Political Advisor to the Coalition Forces 2001… Read full this story
- British High Commissioner farewells Chevening Scholarship recipients
- No Plan B for Cyprus, British high commissioner says
- Seven Welsh streets shortlisted for Great British High Street Awards 2018
- Armenian FM, new UN High Commissioner For Human Rights meet in Geneva
- Bromsgrove launches bid to become Great British High Street of the Year
- Cerar discusses human rights with UN high commissioner
- Traders in Bromsgrove town centre join forces to enter Great British High Street competition
- BHS is coming back to British high streets but only in 4 locations
- Debate: Are British high street banks a good opportunity for investors at the moment?
- Todmorden High Street is in the running for a Great British High Street Award
- Exciting news for Todmorden as it is shortlisted for a Great British High Street Award
- Great British High Street Awards nomination for town
Change of British High Commissioner to Kenya have 301 words, post on world.einnews.com at June 13, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.