NEW: THE PRESIDENT’S WEEK AHEAD: MONDAY: President Donald Trump will have lunch with VP Mike Pence. TUESDAY: Trump travels to Orlando and Miami to kick off his 2020 campaign. WEDNESDAY: Trump presents the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Arthur Laffer. THURSDAY: Trump meets with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. He and First Lady Melania Trump will host the congressional picnic. FRIDAY: Trump will have lunch with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT — “U.S. Escalates Online Attacks on Russia’s Power Grid,” by NYT’s David E. Sanger and Nicole Perlroth: “The United States is stepping up digital incursions into Russia’s electric power grid in a warning to President Vladimir V. Putin and a demonstration of how the Trump administration is using new authorities to deploy cybertools more aggressively, current and former government officials said. In interviews over the past three months, the officials described the previously unreported deployment of American computer code inside Russia’s grid and other targets as a classified companion to more publicly discussed action directed at Moscow’s disinformation and hacking units around the 2018 midterm elections. …“Two administration officials said they believed Mr. Trump had not been briefed in any detail about the steps… Read full this story
- Fox News will interview President Donald Trump during network's New Year's Eve special on Monday night
- Trump Explains His Love of ‘Y.M.C.A.,’ Which He Claims Is the ‘Gay National Anthem’
- Barr says Trump responsible for Jan. 6 riot 'in the broad sense of that word'
- With Appeals Exhausted, Blagojevich Pins Hopes On Clemency From Trump
- OAN Host Ditches Far-Right Network: Next Stop, Trumpworld?
- MSNBC’s Willie Geist Calls Out Politico Writer’s Chest Hair
- Recap: Donald Trump wins US election and transition from Barack Obama era begins
- Is Trump Breaking 'Saturday Night Live'?
- US election 2016 poll tracker: How Hillary Clinton led all the way then lost to Donald Trump
- Bolton says Trump might have pulled the U.S. out of NATO if he had been reelected
- How Trump rose from the ashes of January 6 to be the leader of the Republican party again
- Fox News anchor confronts Trump adviser with Senate oath to be "impartial," asking how McConnell can take "cues" from WH
POLITICO Playbook: Trump vows ‘many more’ network TV interviews have 365 words, post on www.politico.com at June 16, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.