By & by Pakkee Tan | Mon., 15 Jul. 2019 12:02 AM Share Tweet Email Instagram/Jennie Kim Move over, Regina George!Reigning fashion queen bee Jennie of BLACKPINK just brought an unexpected hair accessory back in one of her latest #OOTD posts, and we want to get the look, pronto.In a pink-themed post, the BLACKPINK rapper showed off her adorable outfit. Dressed in a ribbed knit top from Chanel and a black mini skirt, paired with a matching purse from the French fashion brand, the K-pop idol channeled inner Mean Girl to full effect.Her caption even referenced the popular movie. “On wednesdays we wear pink,” the Kill This Love singer wrote.But what really got our attention was the accessory the singer sported on her left wrist: A perfectly dusty pink hair scrunchie. View this post on Instagram On wednesdays we wear pink A post shared by J (@jennierubyjane) on Jul 11, 2019 at 2:08am PDT Yes, the popular hair accessory from the ’80s and ’90s was given a new, fashionable lease of life, thanks to the Korean pop star, who chose to use it as bracelet instead of tying her hair back with it.The scrunchie is enjoying a revival in pop culture right now, so… Read full this story
- Celine Dion makes a retro statement in a mod look inspired by the sixties before heading to the stage to perform in Long Island
- Celebrate Mario Day With Incredible Deals On Switch Games, Accessories, And More
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Switch Console, Accessories, And More Of The Cutest Merch
- How your HANDBAG could spread coronavirus: Expert reveals how porous leather is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria - and ways you can make your accessory more hygienic
- Every color PS4 controller you can buy today in 2020
- The best Apple iPad (2018) cases and covers
- Ask Chris Black: What Do You Use to Stay Organized?
- Best Bluetooth Speakers under $100 in 2020
- 8 lessons the Star Wars franchise needs to learn to survive long into the future
- Stylist and mum-of-two Jules Sebastian, 40, shares her beauty secrets - and reveals the budget-friendly products she can't live without
- Warming up for the NZ Military Tattoo
- Kate Middleton dazzles in a recycled embellished gown as she hosts a reception to mark the 25th anniversary of children's charity Place2Be - hours after awkward reunion with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
BLACKPINK's Jennie Is Making This '80s Hair Accessory Cool Again have 382 words, post on www.eonline.com at July 15, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.