NEW DELHI: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on Sunday, July 7, 2019. The CTET 2019 examination will be conducted at various centres across India. The CTET 2019 result will be declared within six weeks from the date of conduct of the examination. The candidates must carry the downloaded Admit Card and a valid ID proof – PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Ration Card, Voter ID Card or Driving Licence and Pen. Candidates should do all rough work in the Test Booklet only. The candidate should not do any rough work or put stray mark on the Answer Sheet. Important points • The CTET 2019 will conduct through offline mode• Revise your notes• Read NCERT Books from Class 3rd to 8th thoroughly • Practice mock test• Focus on the basic concepts of each important topic especially in child development & pedagogy• Attempt CTET test series and previous year questions• There will be 150 questions that you need to solve within 150 minutes• Each question will carry 1 mark• Attempt all questions, as there will be no negative marking • As you don’t have much time, don’t try to study anything new…. Read full this story
- Meeting to clear the air on matric, inter exams today
- Andrew McCarthy: Michael Flynn — 3 important points on the case and what's being reported
- Assam CEE 2020 revised schedule released, check important dates here
- SBI's new FD rates come into effect from today. Check the rates here
- Coronavirus: ICSE, CBSE exams postponed; no change in SSLC
- BPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Result declared, check merit list here
- UGC Panels Recommend College Session from September Instead of July, Online Exams Wherever Possible
- Horoscope Today, 1 May 2020: Check astrological prediction for Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer and other signs
- Who Will Win Eurovision 2019?
- Netherlands Wins Eurovision 2019, While Madonna’s Performance Generates Controversy
- DU final year exam for UG, PG from July 1; 'open book' mode if COVID-19 situation doesn't improve
- GSEB HSC Science Result 2020 to be Declared Today at 8am, How to Check Gujarat 12th Result online at gseb.org
CTET 2019 exam today; check important points here have 326 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at July 7, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.