close Video Democrats, GOP trade barbs over citizenship question on 2020 census Reaction and analysis from New York Rep. Peter King and American Conservative Union chair Matt Schlapp on ‘Hannity.’ This is a rush transcript from “Hannity,” July 9, 2019. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. SEAN HANNITY, HOST: All right. Welcome to “Hannity.” And breaking tonight, the investigation into the deep state’s abuse of power has now come full circle, finally. Fox News tonight can confirm, Christopher Steele, the former MI-6 agent, who created the dirty Clinton bought and paid for Russian dossier was, in fact, grilled by federal prosecutors in June. Now, the interview with Steele reportedly lasted over 15 hours. It was conducted by lawyers that were working for the DOJ’s inspector general, that’s Michael Horowitz. This is one of two reasons that the I.G. report is delayed. The other being key witnesses now at the last minute have finally decided to cooperate. This is going to get very interesting but make no mistake about it, a crucial development in the I.G.’s investigation into FISA abuse. That would be James Comey, Sally Yates, Andrew McCabe, and, yes, even Rod Rosenstein… Read full this story
- US lawmakers trade barbs, blame as federal government shutdown looms
- Democrats are fired up. Now what?
- Donald Trump's push to end automatic citizenship to American-born kids of immigrants divides GOP field
- Immigrant neighborhoods key to New York City’s economy, Thomas DiNapoli says during Citizenship NOW! visit
- Democrats challenge 'gerrymandered' Michigan districts
- Obama, Christie trade shots over Syrian refugees
- GOP candidates hope to turn struggling campaigns around in third debate
- Democratic mayoral candidates dismiss Anthony Weiner after scandal-scarred former congressman enters race with web video
- N.J. government shutdown looms as Democrats fail to pass budget
- In Cleveland, discomfort with idea of a John Kasich 2020 run
- At White House, Kasich stumps for Obama trade deal, takes dig at Trump
- GOP to fight anti-gerrymandering ballot proposal
Democrats, GOP trade barbs over citizenship question on 2020 census have 321 words, post on www.foxnews.com at July 10, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.