Ten Ren’s Tea, the largest tea chain in Taiwan, will shutter all outlets in Vietnam not later than mid-August due to an "incompatible" business model, its official Vietnamese franchisee announced Monday. The closing of all 24 Ten Ren’s Tea stores in the Southeast Asian country began on Monday, with August 15 being the last day of the chain's operations in Vietnam, VN Coffee Tea Service Trading Corporation said in a statement the same Monday. The corporation is the exclusive franchisee of the Ten Ren’s Tea brand in Vietnam. It operates The Coffee House, the second-largest coffee chain in the country, according to a 2019 report by Vietnamese market research firm VIRAC. Founded in 1953, Ten Ren’s Tea is the largest tea manufacturer in Taiwan and has over 2,000 stores at home and in mainland China, Vietnam, the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia and North America. The brand started out as a retailer of traditional tea but it has branched out into bubble tea in recent years. The first Ten Ren’s Tea store in Vietnam was opened in November 2017 in Ho Chi Minh City during a bubble tea craze in the Southeast Asian country, where stores selling the tea-based drink with chewy toppings were mushrooming. The Coffee… Read full this story
- Levi Sanders: Bernie Sanders' son carries his father's passion to fight for the disenfranchised into bid for Congress
- Seo Min-Woo death: 100% lead singer and K-pop star dies aged 33
- Man warns 'Putin’s chain dog' wants him dead hours before assassin guns him down
- The inside story of how Trump's Chief of Staff lost his power
- Indian state minister 'claims £350,000 in expenses on hospitality'
- Fierce Endangered Species Act opponent picked to oversee US wildlife policy
- Trump critic hopes to become the first Native American woman in Congress
- By raiding Michael Cohen's office in full gangbusters style, the FBI has managed to make Donald Trump the victim
- Amazon Dot Com Laughs at Your ‘Sales Taxes’
- Flagship free schools policy failing to deliver on promise of parent-led education, report finds
- New Zealand vs England, second Test: live score updates
- Prison spice epidemic 'putting nurses at risk' as lingering fumes are getting them high, union warns
Taiwan’s leading tea chain Ten Ren's Tea bids sudden farewell to Vietnam have 355 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at July 15, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.