A second 22-year old man has been arrested in connection with a knife-point robbery at Vernon Park in Basford.
The incident happened at around 8.45pm on Monday, August 5.
Police say the victim was approached by two men, one of whom had a knife, who stole cash and a mobile phone from him.
The 22-year-old man was also arrested in connection with an attempted robbery which took place on Sherbrook Road in Daybrook on Sunday, August 4.
Joshua Barker, also 22, of Kyle View, Top Valley, was previously charged in connection with the Vernon Park robbery.
To receive one WhatsApp message a day with the main headlines, as well as breaking news alerts, text NEWS to 07790 586202. Then add the number to your phone contacts book as ‘Nottingham Post’.Your phone number won’t be shared with other members of the group.
- Milford Man Arrested After Disturbance In Orange Restaurant: PD
- Jogging Vancouver's Stanley Park Seawall - Escape From the City Part I
- Ip Man - the Man who Taught Bruce Lee Kung Fu
- Discover the Caves of Nottingham
- Student Life in Nottingham
- Shopping in Nottingham
- Museums and Galleries in Nottingham
- Music in Nottingham
- Nottingham and Robin Hood
- Sport in Nottingham
- Police investigate second robbery at Dartmouth’s Scotiabank
- The Lace Market in Nottingham