WI vs IND 3rd ODI, Highlights: Virat Kohli’s 43rd ODI ton helped India clinch the three-match series. © AFP India beat the West Indies by six wickets to win the three-match series 2-0 in Port of Spain on Wednesday. Virat Kohli top-scored for India with the bat as the Indian captain completed his 43rd ODI hundred. Earlier, Chris Gayle seemed to have walked into the sunset after playing a typical aggressive knock that led West Indies to 158 for two in 22 overs against India before rain halted the third and final ODI on Wednesday. The weather continued to play havoc in this tour of India as the rain forced two interruptions after the hosts elected to bat in the match, which they needed to win to level the series. Gayle came out with a clear plan to attack the Indian bowlers, making the most of what appeared his swan-song innings for his country. Whether it was Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami or Khaleel Ahmed no Indian pacer was spared with Gayle hammering them for sixes with remarkable ease. Spinner Yuzvendra Chahal was the only bowler who commanded some respect from the West Indian marauder. The left-handed opener — the self proclaimed… Read full this story
- West Indies vs India 2nd Test Day 3 Highlights: West Indies Need 423 More Runs To Win, India In Control
- West Indies vs India 2nd Test Day 1 Highlights: Virat Kohli Fifty Helps India Reach 264/5 On Day 1
- West Indies vs India 2nd Test Day 4 Highlights: India Beat West Indies By 257 Runs To Clean Sweep Series
- West Indies vs India 1st Test Day 2 Highlights: West Indies Finish At 189/8 At Stumps Against India
- World Cup 2019 Preview: Unbeaten India Face Edgy West Indies In Run-Up To Semi-Finals
- India vs South Africa 2nd T20I Highlights: Virat Kohli Heroics Help India Crush South Africa By 7 Wickets
- 2019 Cricket World Cup: Can Virat Kohli take India to its third win?
- Watch: Chris Gayle Meets Pop Star Rihanna In West Indies Dressing Room
- Virat Kohli: A giant stride towards cricketing greatness
- Afghanistan drops Dawlat Zadran for West Indies series
- India vs West Indies, Highlights 2nd ODI: With Century, Shai Hope Helps Windies Tie Second ODI
- Virat Kohli: You plan for a World Cup 12 months before, not four years says India captain after 3-0 sweep
West Indies vs India, Highlights 3rd ODI: Virat Kohli Leads India To 2-0 Series Win Against West Indies have 368 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.