By Colleen Kane and Chris Boghossian Chicago Tribune (TNS) CHICAGO — Brett Favre is late. The Hall of Fame quarterback is running behind after his visit with the Chiefs in Kansas City, Mo., so Robert Smigel and George Wendt have time to kill while they wait for him to jet to Chicago. The duo is in the back of a motorhome near the Waldron parking deck outside Soldier Field, partially dressed for the NFL promo they are about to film. Smigel, the comedian, writer and creator of “Triumph the Insult Comic Dog,” wears a Bears sweater over a blue Oxford shirt and a Cubs cap. Wendt, the actor best known as Norm from “Cheers,” dons a No. 9 Jim McMahon jersey over a collared shirt. Wendt’s face is clean-shaven at first, but soon Smigel directs an assistant as she pastes a thick, salt-and-pepper mustache over his top lip. “Micromanaging the mustache,” Wendt says, elongating the short “A” in a clipped, nasally voice. Smigel asks the woman to trim the sides. “Yeah, yeah,” he says. “It’s not quite walrusy enough.” Once the ‘stache is perfected, the Super Fans will be ready for their next adventure, a new bit for NBC to… Read full this story
- "Born This Way" and Beyond: The Inside Story Behind Some of Lady Gaga's Biggest Hits
- 'Fargo': An incredibly true story about making season 2
- Soho stories: celebrating six decades of sex, drugs and rock’n’roll
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen's Kids Luna and Miles Do Adorable 'Fried Chicken Party Dance'
- Chrissy Teigen Shares Beachy Snap of John Legend and Miles Twinning on Vacation
- First Look: The George Lucas Museum Is A Pyramid From The Future
- The Fitness Secrets of One of Pro Surfing's Most Sought-After Trainers
- Secret decks found on ship that capsized killing thousands of sheep
- Daily Horoscope: 04 February 2020
- Berlin Unveils Juries: Kenneth Lonergan & Bérénice Bejo On Competition Duty
- Swims, shaves and naked prancing – journalists who made rash promises
- Vinyl’s difficult comeback
Da story behind Da Bears have 321 words, post on www.rep-am.com at September 5, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.