Today, we’re talking about doctors, the Mariners, capture the flag, being followed, and more. It could be that this has always been the case, but it definitely seems like only horrible people excel in the world today. Does it pay to be a pleasant person? Advertisement It does. I know it doesn’t feel that way at the moment, but you can take cold comfort in the fact that history has often been kind to morally repugnant shitheads. It has, indeed, always been the case. I know Trump is in charge and that Trump is the world’s most hideous man, but people older than you and me have lived through the ascent and prosperity of plenty of other god-awful humans. That doesn’t mean you should use the Sackler family as a template for your own existence. The system really is set up so that you can profit by turning heel and fucking over other people, which is an unpleasant thing to learn about the world. BUT… sometimes okay people do well, too. Look at me! I’m a good person! (unadulterated silence) Okay, maybe I’m not the best example. What about, like, the Jonas Brothers? They seem nice and still do well… Read full this story
- How 'Bout Them Cowboys? New book examines America's Team
- Miami Dolphins currently don’t look like they’ll blow it all up for 2019.
- Miami Dolphins currently don’t look like they will blow the whole team up for 2019
- Tiger Woods among top 10 of wealthiest celebrities in America as net worth nears $1 billion
- An early look at the top 32 NFL draft-eligible college football players taking the field in 2019
- Baseball Hall of Fame 2019: Tracking ballots with Rivera, Halladay and Martinez heading for induction
- Baseball Hall of Fame 2019: Tracking ballots with Mariano Rivera, Roy Halladay and Edgar Martinez heading for induction
- 2019 Super Bowl: Cheat sheet for casual fans who don't know Tom Brady from Tom Hanks
- More good news for IndyCar as season 2019 approaches
- Infiniti adds a premium Limited version to its QX80 full-size SUV lineup for 2019
- All-new Subaru Ascent large crossover arrives for 2019, with room for up to 8
- America's Auto Loan Debt Is Truly Out Of Control
Is It Worth Being A Good Person In 2019 America? have 360 words, post on adequateman.deadspin.com at September 3, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.