At the Textillegprom 2019 (Photo: VNA) Moscow (VNA) – Eight Vietnamese garment and textile firms are joining more than 2,00 foreign peers at the 53rd Federal Wholesale Fair of Goods and Equipment for Textile and Consumer Goods Industries (Textillegprom 2019) which is taking place at the All-Russian Exhibition Centre on September 17-20. Vietnamese booths, which are showcasing jackets, jean clothes and sleepwear, attracted many Russian entrepreneurs who came to seek cooperative opportunities on the opening day. According to Vice Chairman of the Vietnam Textile and Apparel Association (VITAS) Truong Van Cam, this is the third time Vietnamese firms have attended the fair, and it has helped the enterprises get access to potential markets and customers. Trade promotion programmes have brought back efficiency as many garment and textile firms have secured contracts to export their products through similar fairs, he said, expressing his hope Vietnamese firms will be successful at the Textillegprom 2019. Responding to Vietnam News Agency's correspondent, Trade Counsellor of Vietnam in Russia Duong Hoang Minh affirmed the country's shipments to Russia have enjoyed robust growth since the free trade deal between Vietnam and the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), of which Russia is an important signatory, came into force… Read full this story
- Japanese top retailer notices better quality, supply of Vietnamese products
- Sustainability key to cotton production growth: Experts
- Standardizing production to boost exports to EU
- Ukraine Expels Some Russian Troops in South, Expanding Campaign
- AWS offerings turbocharge wide support for customers in Vietnam
- Legal move towards fair competition in pay TV market
- Brittney Griner situation explained: Oct. 25 set as date for appeal of nine-year prison term in Russian court
- China Wants 'Impartial' Nord Stream Leak Probe, Offers to 'Work with All Parties'
- Growing local, going global - Unlocking the next leg of growth for lifestyle manufacturers, exporters
- Export turnover exceeds 250 billion USD in eight months
- New markets sought to take Vietnam’s lychee global
- Unfavorable working environment discourages graduates abroad from returning home
Russian fair offers opportunities for Vietnamese garment, textile products have 314 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.