The 30th annual Tampa Bay International Gay and Lesbian Film Festival (TIGLFF) will be held Oct. 4-12, 2019, showcasing the best in film by and for the LGBTQ community. This year’s festival will present 97 films from 25 different countries. It will also screen five collections of short films, welcome guests to live performances, host discussions with filmmakers and more. It’s a diverse lineup of entertainment representing a diverse community. Film fans from around Tampa Bay will have the opportunity to celebrate the festival’s 30th anniversary at two locations, the historic Tampa Theatre and Metro Inclusive Health. Read Watermark’s in-depth coverage about the 30th annual TIGLFF here and grab your popcorn for the full film schedule below. FEATURES Friday, Oct. 4 OPENING FILM: “SELL BY” (2019) Adam and his boyfriend Marklin have been together for five years. They love each other but are considering marriage just because “it’s time.” They’re about to find out if they have an expiration date. “BIT” (2019) On her first night in LA, Laurel, a transgender teenage girl on vacation falls in with four queer feminist vampires. The campy and provocative lesbian vampire film everyone has been waiting for. Saturday, Oct.5 “QUEERING THE SCRIPT” (2019)… Read full this story
- Tina Fey removes four episodes of 30 Rock featuring blackface from streaming services and syndication: 'I apologize for pain they have caused'
- Megyn Kelly shades former employer NBC for airing controversial 30 Rock blackface episodes... nearly two years after network canceled her show for controversial remarks
- Hulu takes down three Scrubs episodes featuring blackface... days after 30 Rock pulled four episodes off streaming for the same reason
- ’30 Rock’ Episodes Featuring Blackface Removed From Streaming, Syndication
- Tinder brings video calling feature called Face to Face
- Google Maps Get New Features Aimed At Keeping Users Safe Amid The Covid-19 Pandemic
- The 30 best kids’ shows on Netflix to watch right now
- ’30 Rock’ Reunion Special Won’t Air On Majority Of NBC Affiliates As Stations Push Back On Peacock Promo
- Siberian heatwave that has seen temperatures hit 100F in one Arctic town is a 'warning sign of major proportions', climate scientists claim
- Ashley Benson rocks a flannel shirt and distressed shorts as she grabs lunch with a male pal... after announcing the passing of her grandfather
- Short and sweet: the best stories to read right now
- Race is on to take TikTok's vacant short-video crown
TIGLFF 30: When and where to see major features, shorts have 382 words, post on www.watermarkonline.com at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.