The survey by ENL and the government office was conducted as part of the European Commission’s Youth Dialogue project. It looked at topics such as the future of work, the e-state, opportunities offered by home regions, and the European Union. In total 1,608 young people of ages 13-30 from all over Estonia took part in the project.More than half of young people questioned aged between 13 and 30 in Estonia want to live and work in Estonia in 2035. They say they want the country’s future society to be one that is open, non-prejudiced, and preserves the environment. Part of the survery that looks at the “Estonia 2035″ strategy shows that 18 percent of young people want to be living and working outside Estonia in 2035. But 49 percent said they see themselves as living and working in Estonia. While 37 percent say they would prefer to live in Estonia, but will be working in a job that enables mobility and travel. ”The new survey demonstrates the three main themes for young people in Estonia for 2035 are openness and tolerance, nature conservation, and security,” said project manager at ENL, Aivar Kamal. “Interestingly, a clean natural environment is the unrivaled number one… Read full this story
- Half of young Americans would rather live in a socialist country, survey finds
- A Point of View: Does cosmetic surgery really make people feel better about their bodies?
- IndyCar drivers eager to keep momentum as season nears
- Local young falconer bonds with her birds of prey
- Why MLB’s best young stars will strike it wildly rich in ‘resetting of the market’
- In player of the year race, Villanova's Jalen Brunson leaving field – even Trae Young – far behind
- Jayhawks eager to enjoy benefits of trip to Italy
- Finally on court in Lithuania, Ball brothers eager to play
- Is Giovinco’s rise the end of ‘retirement league’ MLS rep? Will Bradley go abroad?
- Gophers season preview: Minnesota ‘eager to move on’ after tough season
- 2018 NBA Draft Combine: 10 things to know, from Trae Young's swagger to Mo Bamba's wingspan
- Face of a Nation: Bronson Koenig embracing prominent role among Ho-Chunk people
Survey: Young people in Estonia not eager to move abroad have 341 words, post on news.err.ee at October 1, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.