By Russ Burlingame – November 21, 2019 08:31 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 What kind of movie has a runtime of around 100 minutes and almost 200 Easter eggs, references, and in-jokes? Well, the kind of movie that is a parody of reboots, sequels, and remakes, while being kinda/sorta all three. That’s Kevin Smith’s recently-released Jay & Silent Bob Reboot, currently on a “Reboot roadshow” tour around America and coming soon to a city near you. The filmmaker, who has been telling stories with the characters of Jay and Silent Bob since 1994’s Clerks, used the latest movie — his first one in the shared universe of Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, and Clerks II in a decade — to remind fans what it was they loved about those other movies. Like, to really, really remind them. There are a lot of Easter eggs in this movie, and we probably didn’t get them all. We certainly didn’t count everything we thought was probably an Easter egg, and none of this counts recurring characters, who are basically just part of the fabric of the View Askewniverse as much as they are part of the… Read full this story
- Kevin Smith, Jason Mewes, and Shannon Elizabeth Launch Jay & Silent Bob Reboot-Themed Omaze Auction
- How Jay & Silent Bob Reboot Successfully Reunited Ben Affleck & Kevin Smith
- Rosario Dawson and Joey Lauren Adams join the Jay And Silent Bob Reboot
- ‘Jay And Silent Bob Reboot’ Co-Financer Intercut Capital Adds $125M In Funding With TinRes Deal – AFM
- Avengers: Endgame Fan Finds Back to the Future 2 Easter Egg
- New Creepshow Video Breaks Down All of the Easter Eggs in First Season
- Gwyneth Paltrow shows off her playful side as she dons bunny ears while Madonna goes topless in sultry snap as they lead the Easter celebrations
- Traveling in Illinois for Easter Weekend?
- Do all the connections between Death Stranding and Silent Hills add up - or are we being played?
- Toronto Blue Jays top prospect list 2020: No more Vlad Jr. or Bo Bichette, but keep an eye on Nate Pearson
- Kevin Smith Celebrates Dogma’s 20th Anniversary with Behind-the-Scenes Photos
- Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes to Receive Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
All The Easter Eggs (We Could Find) In Jay & Silent Bob Reboot have 358 words, post on comicbook.com at November 21, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.