By Marc Deschamps – November 19, 2019 07:08 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 If you grew up during the height of the Super Nintendo/Sega Genesis era, you were treated to some fairly intense advertising. Facing an uphill battle against the Nintendo titan, Sega launched an ad campaign that was sometimes bewildering, but always entertaining. Today, Google finds themselves in a similar position, as they try to launch a new console in a market that already has three viable options in the form of PS4, Switch and Xbox One. It only makes sense, then, that Google would look to the successes of the past in order to sell gamers on their new gaming platform, Stadia. While the trailer certainly conjures up memories of those days of old, Stadia’s technology is quite a bit more advanced than that of the Sega Genesis. Stadia owners don’t actually own a console or games; instead, the system allows players to stream games directly to their screen of choice and play them with the Stadia controller. Despite the silliness on display, the trailer gives a nice idea of how the system will work, in theory. Unfortunately, many gamers remain skeptical about just how well the… Read full this story
- Google Stadia to launch in 14 countries this year
- HBO releases first teaser trailer of "Watchmen" TV series
- Sundar Pichai: Game Publishers See Google’s Stadia as a ‘Point of Inflection’
- "Sonic the Hedgehog" trailer gives first look of Jim Carrey as Dr. Robotnik
- Google Releases Free ‘Detective Pikachu’ Playmoji Pack
- Google joins Dish in talks to create 4th mobile carrier: sources
- Panels overturns settlement approval in Google privacy suit
- Should you buy the Stadia Founder's Edition bundle?
- Google’s challenge to game consoles to kick off in November
- A Look Back at The Surge After the Sequel Trailer Drops
- HBO's Watchmen teaser trailer released
- Google announces Nest Hub Max smart display
Google Stadia Releases a Wild Launch Trailer have 303 words, post on comicbook.com at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.