The Liberal Democrats have launched their 2019 election manifesto, with the slogan Stop Brexit Build A Brighter Future. It sets out the polices the party aims to introduce should it win the election.The full document runs to 96 pages and contains pledges on a variety of subjects, with Brexit and the NHS to the fore. But what are the promises that will grab the public’s attention, and, potentially win over voters on polling day, 12 December?1. Stop BrexitArticle 50 would be revoked and Brexit cancelled.The words “STOP BREXIT” appear in large capital letters on the front of the manifesto. Uniquely among UK-wide parties, the Liberal Democrats are promising to revoke Article 50 immediately – and stop Britain leaving the EU without another referendum.The pledge stands out from Labour, who would offer another vote, and the Conservatives, who are promising to leave the EU in January. The Liberal Democrats believe the clarity of this approach won them votes during the European elections – and can be a vote-winner again. It also underpins their plans to increase public spending – the Liberal Democrats say staying in the EU would deliver a £50bn “Remain bonus” to the economy – money that could be… Read full this story
- Clintons Discourages Liberal Democrats
- Life Insurance Policies - Whole Life Insurance Policies Explained
- The Whole Life Insurance Policy Explained
- 12 Key Points to Look for in an Online Business
- 12 Key Internet Marketing Terms - Your Guide
- Democratic Presidential Debate: Six Key Questions
- Relationships: 12 Keys to Rescuing Any Relationship, Permanently
- Breastfeeding - 12 Keys to a Happy Experience
- 12 Keys To Keep Love Alive In Marriage
- The Scratcher Lottery Secrets About the 10% Who Win & the 90% Who Lose! The Key Factor Explained!
- 12 Keys to Finding the Right Home Business Opportunity
- Republicans Versus Democrats
Liberal Democrat manifesto 2019: 12 key policies explained have 281 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at November 20, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.