By Victoria Moghaddami – November 2, 2019 03:24 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Meghan Markle is trying to remain as simple as possible as a member of the Royal Family. While caught in the mix of being a royal, as well as, staying in tune with her California roots. Prince Harry and Markle just recently came out with a documentary Harry & Meghan: An African Journey, where they opened up to fans about the struggles they’ve dealt with since welcoming the former Suits star into her new life. However, according to a few reports, including one by The Telegraph, Markle doesn’t even “want people to love her.” In fact, she actually requests to not be referred to as her formal title, the Duchess of Sussex. It’s been said that Markle really just wants people to hear her when she speaks on issues and topics that are important to her like mental health. According to E!, her speech at the non-profit named Luminary Bakery, she addressed this very issue. “We get into this habit of wanting things done immediately nowadays. There’s a culture of instant gratification, of the instant fix” she explained. “But we aren’t mechanical objects that need to… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle reveals the life-changing joy of adopting a pet
- The royal rift continues: 'No one' in the royal family 'is checking in, texting or speaking' to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, source claims to People magazine
- Meghan Markle teaches us how to... BREATHE! Duchess's Vogue claims secret to well-being is in your 'inhale and exhale' technique (but £4,398 trip to Indonesian 'breathing workshop' does help)
- Meghan Markle ‘troubled’ by Prince Andrew’s car crash interview and wanted to ‘curl under a table’
- Meghan Markle Is Finding Out How Lonely Royal Life Can Be
- Meghan Markle-approved Victoria Beckham chain-print dress is now available to buy
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ‘isolated’ as ‘no-one from Royal Family is texting them’, source tells People magazine
- Meghan Markle wows in navy Hugo Boss dress and nude shoes as she attends the Stephen Lawrence 25th memorial service
- Prince William is 'worried' about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and hopes they 'are all right' as royal aides fear the couple are 'in a fragile place' in wake of ITV documentary
- Royal experts say everyone 'from the Queen down are very worried' about the direction 'divisive' Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are taking as they give their verdicts on extraordinary ITV interviews
- How long have and Meghan Markle and Prince Harry been married and how did the Duke and Duchess of Sussex first meet?
- This is what really happened when Meghan Markle's mother Doria Ragland visited Oprah Winfrey's home
Meghan Markle Reveals She 'Doesn't Want People to Love Her' in Rare Interview have 437 words, post on popculture.com at November 2, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.