November 28, 2019 – 13:13 GMT Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are expected to spend Thanksgiving with Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland. But will she opt for jeans and a crisp white shirt or a chic trench coat? We take a look at her most likely outfits… On the evening of 28 November, families across America will sit down to enjoy a Thanksgiving meal together, including turkey, candied yams and pumpkin pie. This year, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expected to join in with the American tradition as they spend time with Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland . Aside from the food, there is one very important aspect of the holiday that we’re interested in – what will Meghan wear? The couple are currently on a six-week break from royal duties, so we take a look at some of her previous off-duty looks to predict the perfect smart-casual look she’ll choose for the day. The Duchess is known for her effortlessly chic style, even before she joined the royal family. Pictured at the Invictus Games in Toronto shortly before she announced her engagement to Prince Harry in 2017, Meghan looked chic in a pair of blue ripped jeans which she… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle was 'horrified' Royal Family 'didn't say sorry' to her claims expert
- Palace ‘bent backwards’ to help Meghan Markle adjust to royal life & spent hours reporting trolls, royal author says
- This Morning fans in stitches as Meghan Markle lookalike 'looks nothing like her'
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle mocked by royal expert
- Palace did 'everything it could' to help Meghan Markle: 'Bent over backwards'
- Queen hit by infuriating Meghan Markle U-turn - expert rings alarm
- Meghan Markle and Harry charity hits back at claims over 'inappropriate use of funds'
- Meghan Markle and Harry step out in New York for first joint appearance since Lili's birth
- Meghan Markle 'had huge plans' to leave Royal Family and 'launch new identity'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s royal exit sparked elaborate theory about date
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry picking celebrity over royal life 'How they get message out'
- Kate Middleton vs Meghan Markle crying story ‘still stands’: ‘Probably everyone cried'
Meghan Markle's Thanksgiving looks - what will the royal wear this year? have 347 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 28, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.