Vietnam Economy Minister determined to lift EU yellow card on seafood The Saigon Times Daily Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019,17:36 (GMT+7) Minister determined to lift EU yellow card on seafoodThe Saigon Times Daily Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Nguyen Xuan Cuong fields questions at a question-and-answer session on November 6. The minister expected firms and fishermen to work harder to lift the yellow card as soon as possible – PHOTO: VGP HCMC – Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Nguyen Xuan Cuong has urged authorities, enterprises and fishermen to step up efforts to comply with regulations to remove the European Commission’s yellow card on Vietnam’s seafood and thus uphold the country’s prestige. Minister Cuong fielded questions at a question-and-answer session today, November 6, during the ongoing sitting of the National Assembly. He noted that authorities and enterprises should cooperate to restructure the seafood industry in a sustainable manner, according to the Government news website. The minister added that the yellow card is aimed at warning the country against illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing. Vietnamese seafood exports to the European Union are subject to strict controls and inspections, he stressed. As such, the minister expected firms and fishermen to work harder to lift the… Read full this story
- Enterprises prepare to boost seafood exports to the EU
- Don't panic, Boris: Experts urge ministers not to overreact to rising coronavirus cases and stall the economy again after PM said he fears a second UK wave will arrive in TWO WEEKS after 28% rise in Covid cases
- Vietnam says no to illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing
- Việt Nam says no to illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 1
- Exports of agro-forestry-aquatic products aim to reach US$41 billion
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 4
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 30
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 7
- Don't build 'coalition against the people': Farage warns May not to agree a customs union deal with Corbyn as he warns he will 'break the two party system'
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 29
- Where's the catch in the Brexit fishing talks?
Minister determined to lift EU yellow card on seafood have 335 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 6, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.