By & by Jake Thompson | Tue., 5 Nov. 2019 10:18 AM Share Tweet Email We love these products, and we hope you do too. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!.The holidays are right around the corner fashionistas, and we have one question: do you have your winter fashion in order? Well look no further fair-weathered friends because thanks to Walmart, Scoop NYC is back for the holidays!We were all ears when the retailer relaunched the celebrated trendy boutique as an in-house brand back in September, but with the holiday season ringing in, the fashion-forward brand—the ’90s NYC shop which was an early cheerleader of lines like Rag & Bone, Alice + Olivia and Stella McCartney—is back to reintroduce all the styles you love, with some new winter ready editions including clothing, accessories, and handbags galore.The iconic NYC aids to build the holiday wardrobe of your dreams (on a budget, no less!) From standout sequins dresses to fancy velvet blazers to red PVC pumps, there’s a little something for everyone to lock in a look and turn heads in this season’s most on-trend fashions. Getting dressed for your office bashes and cocktail happy hours should be easy, inspired,… Read full this story
- Kylie Jenner's Holiday Collection almost sells out... after she was paid $600M to give majority stake of Kylie Cosmetics to Coty
- Khloe Kardashian shows off incredibly large lips as she helps plug sister Kylie Jenner's Naughty List lipstick from her nearly sold-out Holiday Collection
- 13 Health and Wellness Fanatics on What They Want for the Holidays
- Martha Stewart's Holiday Gift Guide 2019
- A Look Inside The Salvation Army's 2019 Red Kettle Campaign
- Best Holiday Gifts For Grandparents 2019
- Kroger, Walmart: Cartersville Thanksgiving Grocery Store Hours
- Walmart, Target: Thanksgiving Grocery Store Hours Across America
- Del Ray Holiday Season Kick-Off 2019: Tree Lighting, More
- Toys For Tots Collections Begin: Where To Donate In Fairfax Co.
- Walmart confirms Jet.com acquisition in $3.3 billion cash and stock deal
- In Case You Missed it: Good Drivers Getting Rewarded by Williamson County Deputies This Holiday
Scoop x Walmart's Holiday Collection: 11 Looks We Want have 350 words, post on www.eonline.com at November 5, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.