Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP), commonly known as UP Board, has debarred 433 high school and intermediate colleges affiliated to it from becoming centres for its high school and intermediate exams 2020. The exams are set to start from February 18 next year, inform officials.Reasons for the action varies from having aided mass copying, distributing wrong question papers forcing a re-exam to even attempting to allow ineligible students to appear in the exams in the past few years, they add.“The time period for remaining debarred varies from institution to institution depending on the offence found guilty of and stretches from a year to forever. The debarred schools include 69 in Aligarh, 39 in Pratapgarh, 24 in Prayagraj, 22 in Agra, 21 in Ballia, 19 in Mathura, 14 in Ghazipur, 10 in Hathras, 9 in Mainpuri, 8 in Etah and 5 in Varanasi besides others,” said Neena Srivastava, secretary, UP Board.Among the 24 schools debarred in Prayagraj, the new name included in the list is that of Smt Suggi Devi Intermediate College, Hanumanganj that has been debarred till 2022. The other schools of Prayagraj in the list were on it earlier too.The UP Board follows an online exam centre allocation… Read full this story
- Input Sought On Search For Westport's Next Schools Superintendent
- Westport Appoints Interim Superintendent Of Schools
- Down GAA chiefs step up plans for Ballykinlar centre of excellence
- UP Board result 2018: Uttar Pradesh Class 10, Class 12 result releasing at 12.30 pm today; register here for result
- Nino Severino: Pipers Vale Gymnastics Centre is example of sporting excellence
- View the nominees for the Family Fare High School Athlete of the Week, April 16
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Kyle Haas eager to get started at Northampton
- Palisades among schools that had to replace turf field due to premature wear
- Liberty High School football team cruises past Nazareth
- High school notebook: Ohio extends baseball season
- Michigan's high school football recruiting class of 2020 is full of talent
- US election 2020: Which Democratic candidate will take on Trump?
UP Board Exams 2020: Total 433 schools debarred from becoming centres have 308 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at November 11, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.