A newly-released poll shows President Donald Trump is in a virtual statistical tie with 2020 Democrat White House contenders former Vice President Joe Biden and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg in Arizona.The OH Predictive Insights survey released on Monday shows President Trump at 46 percent and Biden with 44 percent in a mock general election contest. The poll also shows the president’s 45 percent approval edging out Buttigieg with 43 percent. Both hypothetical matchups show the pair of Democrat contenders fall within the 3.9-percentage-point margin of error. The poll was conducted between December 3 and 14 and has a sample size of 628 respondents. In May, the same poll showed Biden leading President Trump 49 percent to 44 percent, showing a dip in national support for the vice president has extended to Gand Canyon state. Conversely, Buttigieg’s support shows a 6 point jump from 37 percent. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) slipped one point from 42 percent to 41 percent in a mock face-off against President Trump’s 47 percent. Billionaire and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg trails the president 40 percent to 47 percent, said the survey. Arizona’s primary is scheduled for March 17. OH Predictive Insights data analyst Jacob Joss said President Trump’s… Read full this story
- Trump says Joe Biden would be a "dream" opponent in 2020 election
- Donald Trump arrives at Chequers for crunch showdown with Theresa May after explosive Brexit interview
- Japan’s PM to play golf and talk politics with Donald Trump in Florida
- Tube drivers to strike during Donald Trump’s visit to UK
- Donald Trump claims Germany is 'captive' of Russia in fiery row at NATO summit
- Theresa May hopes for trade boost from Donald Trump visit
- Donald Trump’s best cars as The Beast hits UK streets – from limousines to Lamborghinis
- Former Playmate Barbara Moore claims she romped with Donald Trump in steamy six month affair while his fiancée was pregnant
- Porn star Stormy Daniels reveals sketch of suspect who ‘threatened her to keep quiet about Donald Trump affair
- Donald Trump warns Iran will face ‘bigger problems than ever before’ if it restarts its nuclear programme
- Donald Trump: Melania will leave hospital in two or three days
- New York sues Donald Trump foundation for 'persistent illegal conduct'
Poll: Donald Trump Edges Out Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg in Arizona have 354 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 9, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.