In an interview with BBC Panorama, Virginia Giuffre claims she was trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein to have sex with Prince Andrew. OPINION: Is there a kind way of putting this? Sorry, no. Prince Andrew wins Sexual Prat of the Year, a well-earned title (his first such, in fact), placing him ahead of a trillion other competitors women could name if they were asked. There is no prize as such. Also this week the annual Bad Sex in Fiction prize was awarded to two male writers who did their best to prove equally ridiculous. “Miyuki felt as though she was manipulating a small monkey,” began one award-winning sentence in a real novel, worst-equal with “More than torrid, more than tropical: they two were riding the equator,” a sample from the first-equal contender. Obviously they are unintended comedy, but in real life sexual encounters can be tinged with misery, which is why Virginia Giuffre continues to accuse the prince of unpleasant encounters in the theoretically erotic category. READ MORE:Prince’s email to Maxwell about GiuffreAndrew’s sex accuser: ‘His sweat was like it was raining’Where is Epstein’s girlfriend and ‘madam’ Ghislaine Maxwell? There is a problem here, and it’s the difference between males strutting their… Read full this story
- Better Sex - Your Ultimate Guide For Women
- Police, Crime Stoppers raise awareness about human trafficking in Halton region
- More than 300 charges laid, 'kingpin' identified in multi-provincial human trafficking investigation
- Tip from two women leads to huge York Region human trafficking ring bust
- Canadian police arrest 31, lay over 300 charges in human trafficking investigation
- The Best Science Fiction Books of All Time
- How Much More Time Does Bernie Sanders Need to 'Think About' Decriminalizing Sex Work?
- Multiple Orgasms in Men - Fact Or Fiction?
- Bringing More Realism to Sex Information
- Why is Sex Sinful?
- Mermaid Sex: Let Us Consider All the Ways
- Female Masturbation - Is It All About a Sex Toy?
Unlike fictional sex, there's nothing comic about sex trafficking have 314 words, post on www.stuff.co.nz at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.