In Hanoi, countdown events will begin at 7 p.m. on December 31 at the Ly Thai To flower garden and the August Revolution Square in downtown Hoan Kiem District. There will be an electronic music concert featuring big V-pop names such as Soobin Hoang Son, Toc Tien, Min, Tuan Hung, and Da LAB band at Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square by the iconic Hoan Kiem (Sword) Lake. Cultural activities and folk games will be on in the nearby pedestrians-only zone. Ho Chi Minh City, the country’s largest city, will ring in the New Year with firework displays, a 3D lighting show, and a musical countdown. The 15-minute fireworks displays will begin at midnight at the Landmark 81, the country’s highest building in Binh Thanh District, and at the Thu Thiem Tunnel area that links Districts 1 and 2 and Dam Sen Park in District 11. On December 31 and January 1 nights there will be a lighting show using 3D mapping techniques at the city People’s Committee office in District 1. Downtown streets will be decorated with lights. A concert by pop star Son Tung M-TP will be held on the Nguyen Hue pedestrian street on New Year’s Eve. Foreign… Read full this story
- Vietnam among top 10 Asia-Pacific tourist destinations
- Best NY Restaurants To Cater Your New Year’s Eve Party
- Direct flight set to make Vietnam a top tourist destination for Indians
- Should tourists have been on New Zealand's volcanic White Island?
- New puppet shows over Christmas and New Year
- Hà Nhì group celebrates traditional new year
- Rough Guides names 20 destinations to visit next year including Galway and Athens
- Nepal sees surge in Chinese tourists during Lunar New Year
- Spotlight: U.S. industries' Lunar New Year marketing highlights hope for expansion in China market
- Sheryl Crow, Usher Join Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve Lineup for 2020 Celebration
- Emmerdale spoilers: Victoria Sugden gives birth on New Year’s Day as Wendy plots to meet her grandchild
- Grand revitalization: With the Grand Opera House of the South as an anchor, downtown Crowley becoming tourist destination
Vietnam’s top tourist destinations ready to ring in New Year have 330 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 28, 2019. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.