Organisations in Asia-Pacific often do not have a uniform view of their entire IT environment, which can encompass multiple cloud platforms and a multitude of web-connected devices including Internet of Things (IoT). This can slow down their ability to counter cyber attacks. Enterprises typically have too many security point solutions to manage and find it difficult to scale up, said Sean Hong, Fortinet’s Southeast Asia and Hong Kong director of strategic alliance for cloud.Speaking at Fortinet’s 361°Security 2019 in Singapore, he noted that this brought about several challenges for these enterprises in terms of their ability to secure their IT environment in a consistent manner. The security conference series wrapped up in the city-state following a nine-city roadshow across the Asia-Pacific region that included Bangkok, Jakarta, Manila, Yangon, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, and Hong Kong. To help them resolve these challenges, Fortninet created Security Fabric, which was designed to sit across all major cloud platforms, with native integration to enable organisations to better manage all these security endpoint solutions. This also facilitates automation and reliable enforcement of their security policies, Hong said. Hong added: “We support organisations’ journey to the cloud by focusing on their need for… Read full this story
- Intel warns of critical security flaw in CSME engine, issues discontinued product notices
- Fortinet launches its next-gen firewall, NP7 security processing unit
- Four aspects that make cloud more secure in 2020
- Critical XSS vulnerability patched in WordPress plugin GDPR Cookie Consent
- MDXi to Unveil First Locally Available Microsoft Stack Cloud Offering at Nerds Unite 2020 in Partnership with Microsoft and HPE
- "BFSI customers using capabilities from the cloud for higher security"
- 50% of Indian enterprises will operate in a hybrid multi-cloud environment by 2021: IDC
- Security concerns restrict Indian organisations from adopting public cloud: Barracuda report
- VMware's Pivotal acquisition shows Cloud Foundry's strength
- Myntra partners with Microsoft Cloud to enhance customer experience
- Encryption laws to run up against CLOUD Act and GDPR: Law Council
- The best cloud storage options to support your small business in 2020
Consistency is critical for securing cloud deployment have 329 words, post on www.zdnet.com at January 20, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.