By & by emily belfiore | Thu., 30 Jan. 2020 5:42 AM Share Tweet Email Lloyd Bishop/NBC Kids really do say the darndest things.During her visit to Late Night with Seth Meyers on Wednesday,Kristen Bell revealed the “beautiful” and hilarious way her daughter wanted to say goodbye to her grandfather after he passed away. After explaining that her little one had adapted a “practical sense about the world” due to her and husband Dax Shepard’s honest approach towards parenting, she shared that her daughter expressed interest in helping to bury him.”Their grandfather was dying—and he’s already passed, but while he was dying, my little girl was in the back and said, ‘So when papa dies…Are we gonna come to Oregon with you?'” The Good Place star, who is mom to Lincoln, 6, and Delta, 5, told host Seth Meyers. “And I was like, ‘Yeah, you’ll come.’ And she was like, ‘Okay. Do I need to bring my shovel? Because I have a garden set.’ And I said, ‘Why would you pack your shovel, honey?’ She goes, ‘Well, I want to help bury him. Where do we do it? The side of the house? Or…’ Like, so practical and wanted to help.” Photos Kristen Bell’s Best… Read full this story
- Kim Kardashian lays flowers at the Armenian Genocide Memorial Complex with Kourtney, Mason and Penelope during poignant moment… before snapping selfies with fans
- For Whom the Bell Tolls... Very Late!
- When I'm Gone/ Eminem Song Review
- Mozart on Civility and Civil Rights
- Shakespeare's Home Razed To The Ground and Utterly Destroyed
- The Face in All Seasons
- Where Did Queen Nefertiti Come From?
- If Tomorrow Never Comes
- Brother Malcolm X Shabazz
- Presenting - Tasty Caribbean Treats and a Neighbourhood Tour Through the Beach With Sandra Bussin
- Above the Earth's Green
Kristen Bell Recalls The "Beautiful" Moment Her Daughter Offered to Bury Her Grandfather have 295 words, post on www.eonline.com at January 30, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.