This is Please Like Me, BuzzFeed News’ newsletter about how influencers are battling for your attention. You can sign up here.Why I think this Trader Joe’s account is a marriage between corporation and individual in perfect matri-money There’s an entire genre of social media accounts dedicated to promoting cult-favorite grocery stores. Trader Joe’s, Costco, and Target are some of people’s biggest obsessions online, so naturally they are also huge on Instagram. These accounts are run by people who simply love shopping there and claim to have no direct affiliation with the stores.This week, I chatted with the woman behind @traderjoeslist, an Instagram account with a million followers that’s dedicated to discovering and trying items from Trader Joe’s.Natasha Fischer, who’s 33 years old and lives in LA, started the account over 10 years ago. She spends hours each week shopping, sourcing, cooking, and photographing products from TJ’s, and posting them to her wildly popular Instagram. Despite having a following that many influencers and wannabes would literally kill — OK, they’re not homicidal but definitely desperate — for, Natasha told me it’s all “just a hobby.” Her full-time job is being a location scout for another food brand: MOD Pizza, a fast-casual… Read full this story
- Does Brandon Flowers’ no-show at OTAs signal the end of his days as a Chief?
- What went wrong for Ronda Rousey and where does she go from here?
- CFB AM: Oregon State turns massive tarp into 35-yard water slide
- Joe Rogan: Racism at the heart of why Jon Jones isn’t more popular
- Gurley’s Heisman run hits new heights in UGA’s win over Vols
- Badgers LB Schobert’s awesome dunk doesn’t impress Nigel Hayes — OK, maybe it does
- Mother-of-four who believes in ‘unschooling’ denies she’s 'neglectful' for letting her children choose what to learn and eat – and claims it makes them MORE hard-working
- Grad transfer Vernon Adams Jr. finally getting big chance at Oregon
- Time for work: 2014 NFL Scouting Combine mega-preview
- Athletes reveal what they are most and least thankful for
- Kissing the Rolaids Relief Award goodbye
- All-access with TCU quarterback Trevone Boykin
This Massively Popular Instagram Account About Trader Joe’s Is Run By A Woman Who Does It As A Hobby have 351 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at January 17, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.