Delegates speaking at the workshop on business opportunities in Việt Nam from the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership. – VNA/VNS Photo Vu Quang Thinh Việt Nam presents significant business opportunities to Canadian enterprises within the framework of the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP). Robert Cameron, Regional Manager, Asia, Export Development Canada (EDC), made the statement at a workshop on the CPTPP and opportunities in Viet Nam held in Toronto on Monday. He said that with favourable demographic conditions and a rising middle class, Viet Nam offered significant opportunities to Canadian businesses. He urged Canadian companies to prepare resources when investing in Việt Nam to develop long-term business partnerships in the country. He said that agencies like EDC and Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service were willing to provide support to Canadian firms to penetrate and expand business in Viet Nam. Within the framework of the CPTPP, opportunities for Canadian firms in Viet Nam varied across a number of sectors, from aviation, information-telecommunications to agriculture and mining. Significant opportunities also came from financial services as Viet Nam imported financial services worth US$523 million in 2018. In addition, Viet Nam had high demand for investment in transport infrastructure, which… Read full this story
- MPX Announces Acquisition of Spartan, a Canadian Veteran Advisory Group
- Obama on Sen. McCain: 'Few of us have been tested the way John once was'
- Experts: Georgia’s Ties Show Value of Boosting U.S. Alliance With Japan
- iAnthus and MPX Bioceutical Announce Transformational Combination, Expands U.S. Footprint to 10 States
- New Age Farm Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire CBD Beverage Company Fresh Water LLC
- Cannabis Strategies Acquisition Corp. Announces Proposed Qualifying Transaction
- MPX Bioceutical Corporation Reports Financial Results for Its Fiscal First Quarter of 2019
- Crow Wing Power's $20 million-plus investment in manganese mine raises questions
- MPX Expands Maryland Footprint With Opening of Baltimore Dispensary
- Global Neurostimulation Devices Market Report 2018-2030: Focus on Invasive Devices Such as SCS, DBS, SNS, VNS and Other CNS
- There Were Zero Things Better This Week Than Beto O'Rourke's Post-Hardcore Band
- New Discriminatory Policy for Black Males
CPTPP offers opportunities for Canadian enterprises in Việt Nam have 338 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.