Eddie Dilleen (pictured) grew up in housing commission in Sydney’s Mount Druitt region, deciding at 16 that he didn’t want to live like the rest of his family does in poverty A property mogul who bought his 20th investment properties at just 28 has shared the homes he believes would be good investments in several of Australia’s capital cities – and they are all on the market right now. At just 16, Eddie Dilleen was determined to overcome his humble beginnings growing up in housing commission in Mount Druitt, in Sydney’s west, and break out of the cycle of poverty and welfare that surrounded him. So he worked at McDonald’s and KFC for two years, saving $200 a week for a $20,000 deposit, which he used to buy a $138,500 two-bedroom unit on the NSW Central Coast. He now works full-time as a property investor, with his 20 homes worth between $5.5 and $6 million and spread across NSW, Queensland and South Australia. So he’s perfectly placed to advise the would-be investors of homes where best to make considerable gains on the market. Looking in NSW? 3/30-32 Albert Street, Werrington, NSW 2747 is a good option with a buyers guide of $400,000 -… Read full this story
- Will the housing market crash in 2020? We asked real estate experts to look ahead
- A Real Estate Agent Dishes the Brutal, No-Holds-Barred Truth About His First Commission
- Bigger Isn't Better for the Hottest Markets in U.S. Real Estate
- Judge says real estate firm can evict homeless Oakland women
- Sound Off: What are your predictions for the Bay Area’s real estate market in 2020?
- 20-Acre State Forest Neighbor On The Market In Glastonbury
- SF suing Academy of Art over real estate empire
- Most investors prefer real estate, says survey. Really?
- Real estate experts reveal their tips across SA
- The new real estate mission for tech groups old and new
- How I bought £300k house by selling my old clothes and giving up nights out and shopping for a year
- Real estate credit under control
How to get in on the property boom: Real estate guru who bought 20 houses by the time he was 28 shares the best buys on the market this weekend have 326 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.