Tom Brady proclaimed he ‘wasn’t going anywhere’ during a Super Bowl commercial which aired on Sunday, but new pictures taken outside his Massachusetts mansion appear to tell a different story. On Monday, a moving truck was seen outside the star’s $33.9 million Boston home he shares with wife Giselle Bundchen and their three children. Speculation has been rampant about what the future holds for the quarterback, 42, who does not yet have a contract for next season. Brady’s long-time team, the New England Patriots, are desperate scrambling to keep him - reportedly prepared to fork out $30 million a year for the honor. But the offer may not be enough to keep Brady in the area, with he and Bundchen slashing the asking price on their home by $8 million last month. On Monday, movers were seen loading Tom Brady;’s possessions into a truck outside the $33.9 million Boston estate he shares with his wife Giselle Bundchen and their three children On Sunday, an assistant was seen carting flat FedEx moving boxes and packing tape into Bunchen’s SUV Brady was seen in New York last week along with his three children, while his wife Gisele Bundchen, had reportedly been seen in… Read full this story
- Christian Hickey shooting trial: All the evidence heard by the jury day-by-day
- Brexit latest news: Theresa May's deal defeated again by 58 votes
- Meghan Markle could soon be induced as world awaits baby
- RL LIVE: Man of Steel votes, freak Catalans injury, Tomkins hearing
- It's unlikely you'll see better outdoor photos than these in 2019...
- 34 criminals including killer mum and Sean Cox attacker jailed in February
- West Indies thrash woeful England in St Lucia to draw ODI series as visitors are beaten with 227 balls to spare
- May faces mauling after EU forces her to accept Halloween Brexit
- West Indies thrash woeful England in St Lucia to draw ODI series as hosts win with 227 balls to spare
- Another idiot on pitch as Arsenal beat sluggish Man United via De Gea error and soft penalty
- Locked up in April: Criminals put behind bars last month
- 'Eughhh!' What happened when we let Instagram's clean queens inside our writers' less than pristine homes
Not going anywhere? Tom Brady's possessions are loaded onto a moving truck outside his $33.9million Boston mansion - hours after he appeared in a Super Bowl ad shutting down speculation he would leave the Patriots have 353 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 4, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.