International Ronaldo penalty earns Juve draw at 10-man Milan The Saigon Times Daily Friday, Feb 14, 2020,09:08 (GMT+7) Ronaldo penalty earns Juve draw at 10-man Milan The Saigon Times Daily Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo in action with AC Milan’s Davide Calabria and Simon Kjaer at San Siro, Milan, Italy February 13, 2020 – PHOTO: REUTERS ROME (REUTERS) – A stoppage-time Cristiano Ronaldo penalty rescued a 1-1 draw for Juventus at 10-man AC Milan on Thursday in the first leg of their Coppa Italia semi-final. Ante Rebic’s volley gave the hosts a deserved lead after 61 minutes, following a string of good saves from veteran Juve goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon. But Stefano Pioli’s side were reduced to 10 men for the final 18 minutes when defender Theo Hernandez was shown a second yellow card for a rash challenge on Paulo Dybala. Juventus were awarded a penalty in the dying minutes following a Video Assistant Referee (VAR) review, which showed that a Ronaldo scissor kick had struck the arm of Milan defender Davide Calabria. The Portuguese forward smashed the spot-kick into the roof of the net to earn his side a draw ahead of the second leg in Turin on March 4. Napoli defeated Inter Milan 1-0 in… Read full this story
- Serie A: Ronaldo redeemed as Juventus extend perfect start; Milan held at San Siro
- Jo, Kalou on target as Corinthians earn late draw with Botafogo
- 10-man Bordeaux held by Nantes as Ligue 1 makes sluggish return
- Pity, 10-man Atlanta United hold on for U.S. Open Cup crown
- Ronaldo scores from free kick as Juventus beats Torino 4-1
- Atalanta held 1-1 at Verona, Milan routs Bologna 5-1
- The REAL price of being a Hollywood star: Australian actress Adelaide Kane reveals how she blew most of her $5million earnings on massive costs... despite her starring on a big US TV series
- Is Miles Morales Finally Getting His Due As Spider-Man?
- Ambarella: Fiscal 2Q Earnings Snapshot
- MongoDB: Fiscal 2Q Earnings Snapshot
- Juventus lets 2-goal lead slip in 4-2 loss at Milan
- Five clubs Lionel Messi could join including Man Utd, City and Chelsea after handing in Barcelona transfer request
Ronaldo penalty earns Juve draw at 10-man Milan have 340 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.