Nation Unsafe discarding of face masks may result in VND7 million fines The Saigon Times Daily Saturday, Feb 15, 2020,12:58 (GMT+7) Unsafe discarding of face masks may result in VND7 million finesThe Saigon Times Daily Face masks are scattered along the street. People improperly disposing of face masks in public places could be fined VND3 million-VND7 million – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Health Ministry has ordered relevant ministries and local authorities to impose fines of VND3 million to VND7 million on people who improperly discard face masks, aiming to prevent the spread of Covid-19, the official name of the new coronavirus emerging in China late last year. The ministry announced this requirement in a document sent to the ministries of Natural Resources and Environment, Public Security and local governments on February 14, reported VnExpress news site. According to the Health Ministry, it and the World Health Organization have advised local residents to take preventive measures to avoid the infection of Covid-19, including instructions on how to correctly and safely wear and dispose of protective face masks. However, many people continue tossing used masks onto sidewalks and streets, thereby posing a risk for contaminating the environment and allowing the masks to become new sources… Read full this story
- 5 million children to get face masks as New Delhi battles heavy pollution
- Did you know these amazing face masks are available in India?
- SEC Steps Up Cybersecurity Enforcement with $1 Million Fine Against Morgan Stanley
- FCC Issues $10 Million Fine in Data Breach-Federal Communications Commission
- FCC Expands Application of Customer Privacy Provisions with $10 Million Fine Against Carriers
- India imposes $21 million fine on Google for search bias
- FCA Imposes £17.6 Million Fine on Investment Adviser for Mismanagement of Conflicts of Interest
- Beware of “Gun Jumping”: EU Court Upholds EUR 20 Million Fine Imposed On Norwegian Seafood Company
- ArthroCare to Pay $30 Million Fine to Settle Department of Justice (DOJ) Probe
- Investment Firm to Pay Record $11 Million Fine for Violation of Hart-Scott-Rodino Act
- Antitrust Investigation Results in $200 Million Fine & Jail Time
- 'Hyper-Realistic' Mask Results in Arrest of Wrong Suspect; His Own Mom Was Fooled, Lawman Says
Unsafe discarding of face masks may result in VND7 million fines have 333 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 15, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.