International Coe warns potential dopers event delays won’t shelter them The Saigon Times Thursday, Mar 26, 2020,12:07 (GMT+7) Coe warns potential dopers event delays won’t shelter themThe Saigon Times IAAF president Sebastian Coe speaks at a press conference prior to the IAAF World Athletics Championships at Khalifa International Stadium – PHOTO: REUTERS LONDON (REUTERS) – World Athletics chief Sebastian Coe warned would-be dopers on Tuesday that the coronavirus pandemic and widespread suspension of competition will not shelter them from repercussions. With the 2020 Tokyo Olympics postponed until 2021 and several other world championships needing to be rescheduled because of the crisis, athletes will face much less testing. However Coe told Reuters in an interview that there was no chance of drug cheats slipping through the net. “In reality, of course, there isn’t much in the way of competition testing because frankly we’ve lost most of the competitions,” said Coe. “The only advice I would give every athlete is don’t play roulette with the concept that intelligent testing is going to do anything other than track you down. Some years ago we moved away from the concept that it’s just about numbers. “The Athletics Integrity Unit is at the top of its game. No athlete… Read full this story
- US Air Force warns against joke event to 'storm Area 51'
- Parkland shooting suspect attorneys warn of lengthy trial delay
- Storms, tornado warning cause flight cancellations, delays
- Gas Leak Prompts Shelter In Place Warning
- Homeless shelter owner seeking $21 million loan to avoid delays
- 18-month setback? DIA hopes for shorter delay on terminal project as contractors peg impact of weak concrete
- NWS: Severe Thunderstorm Warning in effect for Great Falls
- County improving tornado warning system
- Santa Fe won't shelter asylum-seekers but plans other aid
- Maine city faces shelter crowding as asylum seekers arrive
- 22 SF Bay Area book events you won’t want to miss
- Coe-Brown boys win first track championship in program history
Coe warns potential dopers event delays won't shelter them have 311 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.