International Coe warns potential dopers event delays won’t shelter them The Saigon Times Thursday, Mar 26, 2020,12:07 (GMT+7) Coe warns potential dopers event delays won’t shelter themThe Saigon Times IAAF president Sebastian Coe speaks at a press conference prior to the IAAF World Athletics Championships at Khalifa International Stadium – PHOTO: REUTERS LONDON (REUTERS) – World Athletics chief Sebastian Coe warned would-be dopers on Tuesday that the coronavirus pandemic and widespread suspension of competition will not shelter them from repercussions. With the 2020 Tokyo Olympics postponed until 2021 and several other world championships needing to be rescheduled because of the crisis, athletes will face much less testing. However Coe told Reuters in an interview that there was no chance of drug cheats slipping through the net. “In reality, of course, there isn’t much in the way of competition testing because frankly we’ve lost most of the competitions,” said Coe. “The only advice I would give every athlete is don’t play roulette with the concept that intelligent testing is going to do anything other than track you down. Some years ago we moved away from the concept that it’s just about numbers. “The Athletics Integrity Unit is at the top of its game. No athlete… Read full this story
- Southern Rail warn passengers to expect delays due to heavy rain
- Secret report warned top bureaucrats to delay new rail timetable
- Africa: Shelter Afrique Seeks to Avoid Bond Default
- Look out below! Cold War-era bomb shelters found across Montgomery
- Brexit: Leaked letter from NI Civil Service boss warning PM May Ireland border plan won't work
- Kenya: Tackle Delays and End Graft, Envoys Suggest
- TRAVEL: Rail delays expected to hit Sussex services
- National Adopt a Shelter Pet Day: How to celebrate in Central Florida
- East Croydon trains facing delay and cancellation
- Malawi Red Cross Society Introduces First Ever Community Early Warning Automated Reporting System
- Local church shelters those in need
- NATO OKs Patriots and delivers warning: 'Don't even think about attacking Turkey'
Coe warns potential dopers event delays won't shelter them have 318 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.